[PAID] [ESX] Advanced Drugsystem - ALL IN ONE SALE! (Outdated use V2!)

DRUG SYSTEM V2 NEW POST!
drc_drugs

ALL RELEASEAS!

11 Likes

Interesting… Would love to see a preview!

2 Likes

The script is insresting, its be cool to see a preview, for 10$ its not a trivial thing :wink:
But i’m maybe a customer hehe ^^

I will add video soon

1 Like

So real quick, I would love to get this script to save the time of me making one since I’m new to scripting.

1. How easy is it to add new drugs, like say if I wanted to add LSD for example?

2. How does the pick up work? do you have to run around and manually collect the plants or do you just stand somewhere and press E?

3. Can you change where the pickup and process locations are in the config.lua file??

You can change everything in config, I will upload video soon.

1 Like

Cool, looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Def curious to see the video! Also would be curious how this runs in a big server. We have a full server at 64+ people nightly, and our current drug system is a hitching mess on most occasions.

There are no callbacks so it will not lag your server at all, client side is 0.01ms so best possible optimalization.

Don’t want to say it’s bad script but for that price is… good but also esx_drugs is easy for optimise and add 3dtext and animations is easy. Even don’t say from photo there’s no props.

2 Likes

Video preview added!

will be better with props but looking good

1 Like

Does it have police alerts built in?

Add more drugs like heroin, weed, lsd etc would buy it directly

Will be in updated version soon

Not worth it — Problem where on 1.final its spawning the peds everywhere so people can exploit it.
This was after like 3 other fixes they tried to fix onesync with.

Then support tells me their to busy 2 days after saying they would get it fixed… Not worth any money tbh you have to change so much even pointed out a wrong event that wasnt fixed in the next version sent I had to go back and fix it again… Not worth it Was even gonna get their anti cheat but this is crap.

You ban someone from discord for trying to get a broken script fixed… Reported to CFX fourms Hope you guys see this and ban these horrible devs that charge money for something completely broken. Opened a dispute with Tebex and have them looking into these crap devs.

Majkyyware Steals and leaks scripts … image

Devs like this arent real devs and dont belong here on the forums.

Sell a broken product then refuse to fix it… get lost no one wants you here on the forums

You refunded the resource without saying anything after I said I will fix it in the future you left a discord and refund, I did not know Majkyyware was a blacklisted user and I will do something about this. You was only one who had problem with the resource. if you don’t like the resource then you can refund it and that’s what you did, I’ll fire majkyyware today as soon as I will talk with him about the blacklist, I didn’t know about it …

I started the refund process still waiting on paypal dispute. I did this cause you said you would fix it asap then 2 days later said you had no time why bother saying you were gonna and then not?

It will be a problem that will still happen with anyone on onesync legacy and 1.final… So you say I’m the only one thats cause its only been out for 9 days and will keep happening.

Makes resmon stay 15x worse then advertised since we are spawning and drawing 3d text on 30 locations everytime trap phone was used…

1 Like

I think you can show us the bad resmon?

1 Like