[PAID] [ESX] Advanced Drugsystem - ALL IN ONE SALE! (Outdated use V2!)

This is after using the trap phone and leaving the area so Im not even around anything but there is 30+ peds spawning everywhere now and 3d Text drawn on all of those locations all the time.
AdvancedDrugs

1 Like

of course all 3D text when you are near them do hitch…

As I said the update of a completely new version will be available, nothing is perfect as soon as it comes out and this also applies to big corporate games, I’m not home at the moment and I wrote the update on onesync infinity on my mobile … but you’ve already given a refund so you won’t get the updated version, I don’t hold the payment, but probably tebex idk actually, I was told that it was chargebacked …

majkyywares blacklist was removed

can change to set black_money ?

yes you can

1 Like

how to do be black money… i try cant… i already set to black money… still get cash money Config.interactsoundEN = true --required interact-sound (next update)
Config.interactsoundCS = true --required interact-sound (next update)
Config.dealerCommand = true
Config.sellbyusingitem = true --need restart of server.
Config.deleteitemafteruse = false
Config.item = “trapphone”
Config.account = ‘black_money’
Config.Nightsystem = true --18pm You gain more money when is night

server/prodejs
RegisterServerEvent(‘drc_drugsystem:pay’)

AddEventHandler(‘drc_drugsystem:pay’, function(drugToSell)

xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

xPlayer.removeInventoryItem(drugToSell.type, drugToSell.count)

if Config.account == 'black_money' then

xPlayer.addMoney(drugToSell.price)

Is it possible to change so u can sell to NPCs in a specific area? And is it police required to do the steps?

I get this error any solution?

you dont have pogressBar

police not included

Yes. I have it so I don’t know why it doesn’t work.

You must have Progressbar not Pogressbar

how to set black_money ?

There is now a discount of only 5 euros!!!

Good script but → you have to optimize everything yourself. Weed process is no longer available. There is no explanation or readme → so a bit hard for beginners. The support is poor, no or very very late answers. Most answers are just ,look in the configs“. Sad.

does the script have encryption or ip lock ?

no it has not

I see a lot of customers complaining that you have not fixed the error yet

Hello, I would like to let you know that a new version has been released, where there are no more problems and which is much more sophisticated, we apologize for our problems last year, but we are back and much stronger, thank you DRC SCRIPTS!

LINK TO NEW VERSION!