:arrow_forward:Preview Video

Weed System

Money Washing System

Corner Holding System(Drug dealer)

Features

• 1 Script includes all 5 systems shown above.

• All of the activities above can be made by anyone, players dont have to be in a “job” to do it.

• Every activity includes detailed animations

• Optimized to output 0.01 ms while on indle !! Screenshot

• Every activity has varied stages to complete it (some activities have 3 stages, some of them have 2)

Requirements / Dependencies

• bob_74 Github

• fivem-ipl Github

These dependencies mentioned above are not made by me and have their rightful owners

Notice: if you purchase the product the script will be handed in open format no encryption or obfuscation.

The script currently uses “account money” but this can be changed upon request

ESX Tebex Link 20€

QB version released. In the Laundry section, I changed the money to crypto, not black money. Because there was a crypto money feature in the qb framework. If you want to change that, you have to do it yourself.

QB Tebex Link 20€

ADVANCED DRUGS V2 RELEASED
ADVANCED DRUGS V2 TOPIC

13 Likes

Wonderful work :ok_hand: especially the animation stuff looks so clean. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Great I really want it buy what happens when 2-3 players enter the lab ? does each player gets their own interior or sharing, wont this conflict when doing the same action?

3 Likes

they can see each other but not their objects

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What language is this scripted with? And is the source avail to fit to our custom application or is it compiled/obfuscated/licensed? Thanks! Love the hard work put in to this.

2 Likes

Sorry but can you prove this is yours ? This exact script has been around for over a year free

4 Likes

PM me this please?

3 Likes

the codes are completely mine. it’s a game library after all. If someone else did it, why can’t I?

1 Like

codes not encrypted. Written in lua

3 Likes

The script is sale, I do not recommend downloading it because it is a leaked script

1 Like

woahh nice work looks cleaaan :kissing_heart:

1 Like

not same script only same animation this animations comed in gta5 Biker DLC

2 Likes

Nice Work Best Script İn Fivem

1 Like

Whats the original script then?

1 Like

which original script?

how do we get to script to start? like to actually sell to npcs and get those buildings?

all in the script

2 Likes

got it working, thanks! im liking the script so far, ran into this when i was trying to package

1 Like

Does the stages have RequiredCops to be completed? :slight_smile:

1 Like