[PAID] Enhanced Driveby Animations v1.1 (Custom Clipsets) (2.0 Teaser Out Now!)

i can stick my finger out the window but i when i put out my gun cant aim nothing

3 Likes

Hi! How are you? Iā€™m interested in the script butā€¦ What vehicles does this animation work on?

1 Like

The animations should work on any add-on vehicle that uses a common seat layout, there are 12 custom layouts to accommodate different vehicle types and window sizes.
The camera can work on any vehicles and can be configured.

ngl i bought the bundle the only thing thats working for me is the cameras but not the animations. I can also shoot but it has a slight delay when firing. is a update needed?

I have been looking through it but havenā€™t found any specific problems. So far the issues have been figured out.

Did you edit the vehicles layout?

Iā€™ve tried changing the aimingRequired but that didnā€™t work for me either

2 Likes

5 Stars i love this script it is working GOOD for me

i just gotta use a different model because the windows on this do not roll down. By the way its the bundle but i did not use the camera angles one. wanted to see it without it first. Camera angles by cosmo give you a more legit feel to the game like u are actually in it. Canā€™t wait to test it while being able to aim.

6 Likes

try the guns that he have configured thats what we did all guns do not work unless u add them

:pray: Thanks! Itā€™s awesome to see it in action, and on a sweet setup too. I hope youā€™ll make more.

If the animations arenā€™t working:

• Are you using an add-on vehicle? Did you change the layout in the vehicles.meta?
  • Are you trying from a passenger seat? If you teleported into the seat, tap ā€˜Vā€™ or trigger included client event.
  • Are you testing with an allowed weapon?
2 Likes

Very nice script 10/10 and very epic!

1 Like

Have anyone a sync problem? Cause nobody will see and hear that you shooting but the bullets connecting. Possible to fix this desync?

If itā€™s the oldest vanilla vehicles, you just need to replace_level_meta the gta5.meta that ties the vanilla vehicles.meta to the base game. That meta isnā€™t normally streamed as itā€™s not DLC so using the above mentioned trick get it to use a modified vehicles.meta

2 Likes

We Love it in We Outside LA this script made us look more in style !!!:fire::fire::fire::fire::100::bangbang:

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for the help, but I tried the gta5.meta and tried streaming the vehicles.meta that way, but I donā€™t think I did it right maybe you could help me out here, It lets me load in fine and doesnā€™t kick me out but doesnā€™t seem to load the vehicles.meta.

vehiclesmeta.rar (45.3 KB)

This has decrepencies. First, replace_level_meta needs to point to the meta in the base game thats being replaced, it would not be pointing to the meta you wish to stream. You need to tell FiveM to replace the ā€œgta5ā€ meta. Needs to stay like the below.

Then, for the replacement gta5.meta, you need to point to the custom vehicles.meta you are streaming, which you almost got right, but it was misspelled

As for your renaming of gta5.meta to driveby.meta, I do not really know if that would be a wise choice, no idea if that would work or not, so I would keep it named gta5.meta.

Ohh, it was just the typo, the file also works fine being renamed. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Poll remains open, if youā€™re interested, please vote.

Itā€™s pretty clear that Rifle / Shotgun is the most popular so far, as expected. Work has already gone into these animations but it will still take some time. After that, if thereā€™s enough support, Iā€™m sure Driver and Handgun 2H will be completed eventually as well.

Support other vehicles recently shot up in the poll to take second place (Almost didnā€™t add that option because itā€™s so vagueā€¦ so.)

What other vehicles / seat layouts should be supported?

1 Like

I really like it. The only issue I have is that I got it for the first person but I can see my characters hair and sunglasses when aiming with the increased fov but Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s anything you could do about that. Oh also the camera doesnā€™t stop when rotating and can spin in 360 in first person. Still awesome though. Sticking with default first person FOV seems to fix these problems for now.

1 Like

Adjust Seat: using arrow keys while holding Shift will move First Person cam slightly to fix ped clipping

That was intended, but should I add an option to toggle that?

1 Like

Alright awesome. Thatā€™s cool. Also, I thought that it might have been. I think it would be a cool option to have. I like the way it feels with the angle restriction when looking to the back seat or out the window from the passenger seat but maybe thatā€™s just me. I think that in combination with the fov would be sweet.

1 Like