Electrician Multiplayer Job [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

Multiplayer Electrician Job!

Invite a friend and work together so that the work is not boring for players! Work based on mini-games, equipped with a leveling system - the more you work, the harder and more paid orders you can take. By default, the script has 50 locations (20 easy, 15 medium and 15 difficult). The difficulty level changes the difficulty of the mini-game of turning off the voltage, and the difficulty of entering an object for repair (for example, an electrical box on the easy level, and a construction crane on the hard level).

Script compatible with any clothing system (fivem-appearance, skinchanger, qb-clothing etc…).

Very well optimized (0.00ms on idle)

Extensive configurability!

• Plug in your own configuration system and clothing system
  • Salary
  • Localization
  • Translation
  • Workwear
  • Vehicle Job, and much more

Preview: Youtube
Tebex: Tebex
Our Dev Server: Connect

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

My Other Works:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200
Requirements For QB QBCore
Requirements For ESX Es_extended
Both Requirments Edited Howdy’s Minigame (INCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
Support Yes (On our discord)

Credits:
Fix Wiring: https://codepen.io/Mamboleoo/pen/NWrBoep
Turn Off Voltage minigame: [FREE] Howdy's Hack Minigame - #6 by Re1ease1

3 Likes

maybe all the mini-games you took from github and codepen deserve some credits?

Hey, yes of course, they deserve credit. The problem was that the post took a long time to approve, and while it was pending, I couldn’t edit it. And then I went to sleep because it was already night in my time zone. Sorry for the problem and I’m already editing the post!

all files are locked for me

Good job!

1 Like

Redownload please, we’ve fixed this!

Bump :smile:

your tebex and vidoe on youtube not working bro

I am very sorry, my former partner set all the videos to private, by 24:00 I will try to embrace everything. I will reply to this post when it is ready, Thank you for your patience!

The preview links are now up and running!

thank you babe

1 Like

is there a way to make it so you don’t have to return to the depot after every single job? so you can do like 5-10 then return?

Of course!

1 Like

thanks that’d make it a lot less tedious, people like the job but they stopped doing it because they had to keep returning each time.

I’ll do it tomorrow, and let you know

1 Like

Done! :smiley: Redownload please

1 Like

thanks heaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :smile_cat:

Bump! :smiley_cat:

Bump! :smiley: