[PAID] discord2fivepy - FiveM Discord Bot [ESX]

I started this project because I was looking for a Discord Bot capable of doing ESX commands, I found one but I just felt the price was too much for so little.

Requirements:

Python 3.9.2
FXServer
ESX 1.1 or older

Commands:

Status (=status)
Revive (=revive)
Give Account Money (=giveaccountmoney)
Give Item (=giveitem)
Give Weapon (=giveweapon)
Refresh Resources (=refresh)
Start Resource (=start)
Stop Resource (=stop)
Restart Resource (=restart)
Set Job (=setjob)
Kick (=kick)
Announce (=announce)

The script has a lot of customization options within the config, all embeds that the bot sends are customizable including the webhook that sends back error messages/confirmations.

Screenshots:

Price:

$15 on Tebex

5 Likes

It’s a nice release but you can achieve the same thing with discord.js there is a specific commit that works with FXServer and you can do even more, but good job otherwise.

"dependencies": {
    "discord.js": "git+https://github.com/vecchiotom/discord.js.git#d9e8619353e60e02619c48745356b0511050d22d"
  }

Just add the above code to your package.json and install it and it will work

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take that into consideration next time, this is the first time I’m attempting to make anything or release anything.

1 Like

It’s not that bad it’s okay all understandable you can even make a version of your discord bot with that library and try to run it directly with FXServer as a resource.

Can it be used on the zap host?

You have to run the python script somewhere, but it can be run from any computer without any port forwarding needed, so you can install python on your home computer and run the script.

So it’s okay to host it at home?

yes, any system running python and a internet connection

no work on 1.2 ? :confused:

havent tested it with 1.2, but i’m sure it should work, if it doesn’t i’ll make a few changes.

can you please try to make it run on newer versions

Bro please change it for 1.2. I just bought it only to realize it only works in 1.1… fml.

1 Like

I revised the script now and it works on newer versions, what is the issue you are having?

I can’t use any of the in-game commands… nothing works except for status and help.

are there any script errors and did you edit the config accordingly? you need to start the fivem resource on your server thats provided in the folder

Yes I did. Did you update this recently? Cause I downloaded it a few days ago… and maybe I have the outdated one?

I cant see what issue you are having, can you tell me how you set it up from the start, showing console messages of the python and server console itself

Can i add my own command to this? i want to add /setdonor (ID) i was wondering if it was possible i will pay more if needed

the script is fully modifyable, its not locked in any way

Can I get the updated version? For Esx 1.2? I downloaded the old one… I have my Tebex Id. Can you give me the updated one?