[Paid][Deprecated]Pets+ With Police K9 Included

I’ll post here when I’ve done the update and you just re-download the link, if you want to stay even more updated about it my disc is linked on the tebex page

Hey there, included in the download file now is a non-bt target client and a non-bt target fxmanifest. If you want to use the non-bt target versions just remove the other client.lua and fxmanifest and rename those two above to just client.lua and fxmanifest.lua!

Also, the Update includes K9 Searching! Just point at a target and hit H!

Just bought the script, however the link for the keyboard does not work…

1 Like

Seems like he just recently removed it and the context menu from his repository, once I make sure it’s okay to still distribute it (or if he wants it removed for good, like mythic_notify) I’ll upload my versions.

Does it works with Onesync infinity?

1 Like

It should but I havn’t personally tested it

Maybe option to sell pet as well. Instead of removing it from database manualy or that it overwrite it.
Should also make Home button that you can change it w/e controll you wanna use it on. Instead of fivem keybind.

2 Likes

Hello im very interested in this script. is it fully functionel to use for Qbus framework?

1 Like

Yes it is, when you purchase it dm me and I can grab the qbus version as it was made by someone who purchased the script and not myself, but is fully working

awesome ! ill do that

1 Like

Hi i just bought it. i see that you have added the QB version in the download link that was sent on purchase?

but the dependencies you use ? context menu? the links you added dont work

1 Like

Hi there, I sent you a DM with the dependencies

1 Like

hey i just got this script, so when i call for my pet it don’t show up or come out from no where, i’m using Qbus

1 Like

Do you have the dependencies?

i got the context

1 Like

when i go to the shop in buy a pet everything is good, but when i call for it never shows up, when i press F8 its a ESX error

1 Like

It helps when you tell me what the error you may be getting is :wink:

Script Error @gl-pets/client.lua:547: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)

2 Likes

wait so where do i need to add the dependencies at?

1 Like

into your server start up? You need to add an export to bt-target as well that’s included in the post

1 Like