[PAID] deerSaltyMic - Salty Chat UI - $4

Thanks for the feedback, if you need any help implementing or want design changes just let me know.

i have probelm can help me

I have sent you a Direct Message, and will provide support in there!

same problem with the voice range export

I have send you a Direct Message.

NOTICE:
If you have renamed your salty chat resource, or it is not named saltychat you will have to update the exports in the cl.lua . If you need help doing this feel free to message me.

To those having issues with the exports, please read above!

SaltyChat is free.
You are asking money for a simple UI?
Do you ask permissions from SaltyChat?

SaltyChat is free yes, I am asking $4 for a simple ui, yes. No I did not ask salty chat permission to sell a UI for their plugin, nor do I have to.

If you do not want to purchase the resource, don’t. Your choice.

I have updated the resource to fix the issue with GetVoiceRange() export. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@saphir3xdjweiga @Austrian_Sativa

I have updated the resource to fix the recent issue with voice ranges not updating.

I have also added a togglable ability to automatically mute the user if/when they die! (Still in testing)

Please note:
If you update to this version you MUST update to the latest version of saltychat!

I bought the resource and updated to the latest version of SaltyChat, but voicerange still doesn’t update.

Fixed, watch out client line 40 → Citizne.Wait(100), thanks for the resource cause now it’s working fine!

How did you fix? :wink:

Don’t buy this script it’s a scam.

I just bought the script but the folder is empty wtf? idiot

(Screenshot - 1a0a72a96957a859ff2ceb37270a2530 - Gyazo)

1 Like

Same i have Reported that Script

my download folder is also empty

Author no longer on the forums

This is a scammer. You get nothing for your money. Dear Cfx.re team, please remove this

To those who bought this while the link is down, I am dearly sorry. I left the scene for a while and lost access to a lot of my previous work.

I will however be working on releasing a new version of this and sharing it with all those who have purchased it. I have removed the link to purchase as its no longer available.