[PAID] deerBlacklister - $4

@Aidan_ogg @dewen Thank you for purchasing the script, I have just pushed an update to fix the weaponBlacklist, I forgot to push that portion, sorry for that. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

Is it possible to set this vehicle blacklist up to multiple players separately so they can have access their own vehicles seperately

For example

‘steam:11000014351bf92’
‘car1’,
‘car2’,
‘car3’

‘steam:110000132b9c4d0’
‘personal car’
‘personal_car2’,
‘personal_car3’,
‘personal_car4’,
'personal_car5

‘steam:11000013fb660e7’
‘car5’,
‘car6’,
‘car7’,
‘car8’,
‘car9’

its basic script do it for free

In its current state it is not possible to whitelist/blacklist based off identifiers but I can defiantly do that if you would like. You can however do it via ace permissions for each user you can create a group for instance;

add_ace group.kevin kevenCar allow
add_principal identifier.steam:110000132b9c4d0 group.kevin

Then in the config;

{
        permission = "kevenCar",
        deleteVehicle = true,
        driverOnly = true,
        list = {"personal_car"}
},

While the concept of the script being an ace blacklister is basic yes, the script itself (The way it is written) I would not say is “basic”. You are paying the $4 for the optimization and ease of use rather than the concept of a blacklister.

Then again, if you feel this is such a basic script you could always make it yourself for free :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

03/09/21 Update

• Added Weapon Component Blacklisting.
  • Added basic chat message for when an asset that is blacklisted is attempted to be used. (Please alter to your liking).
  • Fixed an issue with the ped blacklisting.

Thank you to the following people who have since bought this resource, I am tagging you as a thank you and to notify you of this update;
@Aidan_ogg @dewen @MRK8303 @Connor_wsacrp

I have been looking for a blacklist script based off identifiers.
I’d love that haha.

However, i will give it a go with the ace permissions. I never even thought to do that and i never would of thought that it would work like that lol.

Thanks mate.

1 Like

No problem, let me know if you have any further questions/feedback and I will respond as soon as possible!

We have it for our server and it works perfect. The ease of use is really what sold me. When you have multiple roleplay departments, civilian tiers, civilian organizations, and not to mention the stuff that should be only whitelisted to staff this is a perfect tool. I would recommend it. I haven’t found any flaws with this script compared to some of those outdated free releases.

personally we use the new ESX update and its just awesome! Its a essential for every esx server to stop people from entering policecars and/or ambulance for example

This is a great script, The developer took great time on this and also is very great with support, Always answers dms and explains setup. Great person all around! Definitely worth the small fee. !

03/10/2021 Update

• Added Vehicle Component Blacklisting
    **You can now blacklist vehicle liveries, and vehicle extras for specific cars.

For instance, if you have a police car with a supervisor livery, you can now blacklist people without the supervisor ace permission from using said livery. Same goes for vehicle extras.

Example

https://i.gyazo.com/cbd6e9630f4d61a7e1eb3e11e3716a7c.mp4

Thank you to the following people who have since bought this resource, I am tagging you as a thank you and to notify you of this update;
@Aidan_ogg @dewen @MRK8303 @Connor_Worsfold @wayne_king @acydin @Glen_Park @Dyxnie9

Thanks for the advice on getting the steam identifiers working with the script. It works great. I appreciate your help.
Cheers Mate.

03/11/2021 Update

• Added entityCreating checking for vehicle blacklisting
    ** This will allow you to prevent people from spawning in the vehicle at all if they lack permission!
  • Improved the default notification system
    ** It now tells you what it is you are not permitted to use.

As always thank you to the following people who have purchased the resource thus far, you can download the latest update using the link sent to your emails from tebex; @Aidan_ogg @dewen @MRK8303 @Connor_Worsfold @wayne_king @acydin @Glen_Park @Dyxnie9

1 Like

03/17/2021 Update

• Added the ability to allow access to blacklisted assets based on discord ID and Steam ID

As always thank you to the following people who have purchased the resource thus far, you can download the latest update using the link sent to your emails from tebex; @arttu @itstxzsi @Dyxnie9 @Glen_Park @acydin @wayne_king @Connor_wsacrp @MRK8303 @dewen

Does this script prevent these set cars from spawning around the map aswell or just when you try to spawn them?

I bought the script and the mega.nz download link i received the folder is completely empty!

scam blank folder

Same here. Any solutions?

Author no longer on the forums