[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch

The moderation team in conjunction with the Collective had requested Codesign to remove the remote code loading as this was viewed as a security concern to the community. After discussing the issue with Codesign, it has since been rectified and the resource is ready sale.

We’d like to thank Codesign and their team for their cooperation and flexibility while we work through these minor hiccups. :mascot:

1 Like

good job

2 Likes

Player HUD - Update 3.0.0

• ADDED - A new config option to choose between esx, vrp and custom frameworks. Making installation for vrp users much easier.
  • ADDED - The ability for each player to change the size of the watch UI in the settings.

• UPDATED - The key to disable move mode has now been changed to right mouse button (for ease of use and because this was not able to be changed previously).

• FIXED - The job name being displayed instead of the job label on the UI.
  • FIXED - The watch UI now closes when the pause menu is opened and reopens when the pause menu closes.
  • FIXED - The bug where the money was not updated correctly.
  • FIXED - The bug where the hunger/thirst alert settings would not save after relogging.
1 Like

I wouldnt say this is the best hud out right now but it is great and unique. Has all the player info that you need and can be dragged anywhere you want on the screen. Like i said, maybe not the very best hud out right now but if you want something different from everyone else this is a good choice. I use this on my server.

3 Likes

This watch goes great with my gcphone :slight_smile: Really appreciate the effort and beauty of this one. Can’t wait to see the progression of this script. One thing I have already recommended is having an option to make the hunger/thirst depreciate at different rates. Would love to see that on a future update. Other than that, this thing is beautiful. I have seen fitbits around, but this is just something else. So unique, my players love it! Keep it up Codesign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing just amazing, works well not one single issue, perfect, just what we needed to tie everything together!

2 Likes

Im using this hud and its awsome and supporty are wery active and helpfull best paid resource for me!

2 Likes

New documentation website

Cleaner, much easier way to view our readme’s and config files.
Check it out at docs.codesign.pro

Codesign customer satisfaction survey results

great and incredible are not words that describe the script, very fine script guys

2 Likes

Something differn’t that many players have never seen before thats for sure! I like the idea of having a watch

2 Likes

Have tried this in my server, and all the feedbacks are just positive. It gives you all info you need, and the sound when having low hunger and thirst-bar, is perfect for me, who always forget to eat and drink!

Its a clean UI and looks very pretty! Great resource, thanks!

2 Likes

Codesign is hosting an Easter Discount! :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

We are currently having a 20% discount on our Tebex store
Make sure you check it out!

This script is really cool, it uses multiple scripts together and limits the lag

2 Likes

Very good release

2 Likes

Hud is excellent but i have a question.I have on my server option that
every player can work 2 jobs at the same time,so is it possible to add both jobs on display not only one

1 Like

Hey, it does no directly support multiple jobs but you can choose what text to show on the UI, so you could simply put 2 different jobs on 2 separate lines so i guess the answer is yes

2 Likes

The smartwatch is a great way to remove a bunch of UI components from your players screen to give it a slick look and only appear when needed. Plug and play works great!

2 Likes

We are very happy to let you know that all Codesign products have been switched to the new FiveM Asset Escrow system!

Changelog v4.0.1

Add

• Added drag-and-drop compatibility for QBCore

• Added compatibility for oxmysql

• Added 2 new files (stress and underwater_oxygen) to make them open-source and editable.

• Added a new config option to save the hunger/thirst/stress to the database without needing to use esx_status. This is more optimized than how esx_status saves to the database as now this data is only saved when a player exits the server or switches character.

• Added a new config option so you can choose the effect when a player’s hunger/thirst is empty. By default, you can choose between slowly losing health or blurring the screen.

• Added a new system where if the usable food/drink items are spammed, they will get added to a queue and the animations will execute one at a time

• Added a staff command to reset a players status.

• Added the ability to set the under water oxygen from other scripts to support diving gear etc.

• Added support for cd_multicharacter when switching characters in game to reset the cached client side status data and re cache the new characters status data since you are able to save a characters data in the database now.

• Added the ability for customers to make their own apps.

Edit

• Changed disable move mode to right click instead of K.

• Updated the codesign error handlers.

• Allowed the stress value to be changed even tho config.stress is disabled.

• Added the oxygen (in water) to the GetStatus() export.

• Re-wrote and updated parts of the code.

• Reworked the logic behind getting a players money to be far more optimized so it does not need to get the data from the server-side anymore.

Fix

• Fixed having to re-configure the hunger/thirst alert every time you relog.

• Fixed random server error on server start.

• Minor bug fixes.

• Fixed the scale locale on the UI.

• Fixed a typo which caused removing a status to only remove 1.