[PAID] Codesign Highly customisable Car HUD

Speechless with this carhud, too much customizable and everything on point, ALSO OPTIMIZED, lovely <3

1 Like

I bought this as a pack with the playerhud , which is what i mainly wanted. However since then, this has become my Favourite CD script, the customisability is top notch and my community loves it, 10/10

1 Like

Got this one as I was looking for an easy-to-configure and customizable hud and got it up and running within minutes even with a different fuel system than the preconfigured ones. Definitely a great addition to my server!

1 Like

Does any1 use this with renzu_fuel? If so wut was the code to make it work? Im still new to this. Thx in advance.

1 Like

The best car UI! Very customizable and user friendly so everyone can change it to their preference!

It’s 10/10 script and I can only recommend you to buy it.

2 Likes

nem tudok fel lépni a szeróra

So cruise control works great , but why can i not set the key to a new key.

1 Like

Script works perfectly and players can easily adjust the hud with their own preferences - probably the best on here I’ve seen so far (publicly available at least)

1 Like

good script, realy esay too use.
look very good on screen, and agin realy esay to use, to server owner but also for player
very recomand

1 Like

We have no knowledge of this fuel script, assuming this fuel script has a way of getting a vehicles fuel level such as an export or decor it should be possible

Do you or a friend/dev speak English? Because its going to be hard for us to communicate properly with you otherwise

This resource uses key mapping, you can find more information about it here https://docs.codesign.pro/information/register-key-mapping

The car hud is awesome very clean and doesn’t clutter up your screen, easy to use. would highly recommend it :).

1 Like

I didnt even think was so good before buy ahaha, u just can make every player happy, because u can change everything, and the base of the HUD is just beautiful! Thank you <3

1 Like

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: 5/5
Purchased: Codesign Car HUD

Amazing script, unique design, perfect support
thanks Codesign

5 Likes

When i was looking for a hud this one caught my eye so amazing and easy to use of course they provide help if need but the docs is so easy to understand and the staff is so helpful and they understand when your new or have issues reading lol but anyway great service and amazing people highly recommend!!!

2 Likes

such a good and configurable car hud better than any of the others out there!

1 Like

Added the required template to the post

Code is accessible No (however majority is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+ (not including locales & libraries)
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

This carhud is the best carhud ive ever seen. I bought it and was so happy about this nice hud

1 Like

Amazing script !

1 Like