[PAID] Codesign Donator Shop

Thanks for the kind words :grin:

This here is premium development at its finest. Script works as expected each time, presuming you follow the instructions. I see a few complaints from individuals that simply aren’t following instructions. Everything is clearly presented and works flawlessly. It has provided us tremendous financial growth that has more than paid for this resource, and others we plan on buying from this developer. Now that Tebex and Escrow is such a common thing, this makes anyone able to monetize their servers with ease.

1 Like

The best donator shop, so automatized and delightful to owners who has a lot of donators

1 Like

The best market for donators ! It offers many features and if you use other “CD” scripts, you could basically make outstanding combinations together!

If you want to make your donators satisfied with their support! This donatorshop does this job the best way possible!

10/10 Stars

2 Likes

Changelog v4.0.3

Add

• Added accurately translated locales - ‘CZ’ / ‘ES’ / ‘FI’ / ‘FR’ / ‘NL’ / ‘SE’ / ‘SK’.
  • Added the ability to test drive display vehicles with the option choose how long they can test drive them for, option to spawn test vehicles max, option to only allow players to test drive vehicles if they enough tokens to purchase them and the option to disable it completely.
  • Added compatibility with the new oxsql version.
  • Added new locales in lua and js.

Edit

• Logs from the UI purchases will send a lot faster after a purchase is made.
  • You now need to press E twice to purchase a display vehicle to make sure people don’t accidently purchase.

Fix

• Fixed an issue with multiple products being purchased from Tebex not adding the correct donator coins amount to player.
  • Fixed the wrong data being saved in database when using QBCore.
  • Fixed a bug with car pack purchases.
  • Fixed the balance showing as NaN on the UI.
  • Fixed the undefined message on the UI’s checkout page when adding 0 amount.
  • Fixed a potential exploit when purchasing a vehicle while items are still queued and being purchased from the UI.
  • Fixed an issue with the UI purchase logs not showing the correct total amount.
  • Fixed openPage error randomly showing up.
  • Fixed the prop table spawning in the air.
  • Fixed weapons not having serial numbers on QBCore.

1 Like

For a while, I have this script active in my comminity and it paid itself back within a few days. Most players love it, some hate it (they find it pay to win), but it all comes down on what you add to this shop.

The installation was easy and I love their config files and the details and time they’ve added.

1 Like

Whats on your mind Mr.Woods :innocent:

Changelog v4.0.5

Edit

• Cleaned up the code and reshuffles some files.
  • Updated the locales.

Fix

• Fixed people being able to abuse the test vehicle by giving the vehicle to another player.
  • Fixed QBCore perms.
  • Fixed an issue when purchasing extra multicharacter slots.

Added the required template to the post

Code is accessible No (however majority is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 4500+ (not including locales & libraries)
Requirements Dependencies listed above
Support Yes

The donator shop cured all our aches and groans about having to wait for a staff member to get the player a vehicle. Now they can go right in, choose their vehicle on there own and staff doesnt have to be bothered. 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Just purchased this yesterday this script is by far the most advanced script I’ve ever used will be definitely sharing to my boys that just started a server I’ll be coming back for more when I get paid love your guys work keep it up :100::100:

1 Like

is there any way to use this script with char as identifier instead of steam or license

1 Like

Yes that can be changed in the code

Awesome script

1 Like

Oh well i had made a ticket in the discord and the person who handled the ticket said it was not possible … so i thought the script was a total lost for me

If I Had ESX I would get THis!

1 Like

Perfect donation system, love having an automated in-game store for players, makes it so much easier to manage donations!

1 Like

Love the Donator Shop script, makes it so much easier for my donations to be managed.

1 Like

Thanks to this product, people on my server can easily buy in the store