Carry, Put in Trunk / Seat [Standalone]

what ms you have can its still 0.13ms here even idle dont get me wrong i can do also custom scripts so dont tell.me that i put something haha i just drag and drop it

Looks nice

2 Likes

look

im doing nothing

ill give it soon, just bit busy with private life

Maybe some problem when you put in your server cause its fine for me
Server Side : image
Canary Client Fivem : image

This doesn’t effect the server in anyway

lol other script is ok… can you make it just command /putintrunk /getoutintrunk
for mor optimizition i suggest drawing text is not good haha jsut saying

client only server ia good cause your not using database. but for client based is too high ms i try it using in test server i remove all and the same

nice nice nice :smiley:

Getting 0.13ms idle, any fix?

0.04 while idleing

same here so iremove some scripts and make it in command

no update in this scripts?or is it going to be update?

what update are you expecting? head poking out? well then it may take time cause I am a little busy with my private life due to covid pls understand

hmmm ok good so i justneed to stop your resoucesbecause it just like inventory system on MS

Will this work on ■■■■? Just switched to it when someone built me a nice server but pretty bummed that all the mods I wanted for ESX probably aren’t going to which makes me sad. LOL

It is standalone means works for any framework

I’m looking for a carry script that will not allow carry while driving a car. Any chance you would think about implementing that in the future?

that’s already in the code, if you carry the person in the vehicle then he cannot drive.

Crashes FiveM when there are no players in range and you use /carry. Players placed in trunk can pop the trunk and get out if they either spam or time it just right. I added a simple Wait(1000) to correct this. Players that are carried on shoulders can just press F key to remove themselves. I also had to adjust the attachment of entity in trunk as they were clipping through most of our vehicles recommend lowering this by default. 0.13ms is also my idle

well in that case please put down your suggestions and bugs out here so that I can do a few tweaks to the resource and I will be pushing and update regarding the fixes and stuff which will come to your mail.