[PAID] Lore Friendly Bodycam UI

Bodycam UI

Bring a realistic feel to your servers’ law enforcement with our lore-friendly bodycam UI.

Features:

• No obfuscation, you can edit everything.

• Standalone, will work alongside anything.

• Easy to use config where you can enable/disable certain features.

• Config option to link the radio v2 names and callsigns to the UI.

• Ability to change agency/department name on the UI.

• Option in the config to toggle the UI with a keybind or command.

• Config option to play sounds when toggled.

• Bodycam sounds which will play every few minutes depending on what you set it to and when you toggle it.

Purchase Here: Bodycam

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100
Requirements None
Support Yes
2 Likes

should insert a link to buy dont u think xD…

Yeah I realised it after it was approved hahaha, added it xD

1 Like

link is broken for me

Hello, the domain servers are currently down. I have reached out to the provider so hopefully it’s resolved soon. In the meantime please use this url: https://scullys-development.tebex.io/

isn’t this the same as this bodycam BodyCam on github

No, that doesn’t even look like it’s a FiveM resource. Very different code wise too, I use jquery along with the features mentioned in the listing.

URL has been updated for the bodycam due to a tebex issue with custom domains. Anyone who experienced problems should be able to access the store with the above URL now.

Updated:

• Removed the config option for radio v2, it will now just check if it’s started automatically and enable the compatibility.
  • Updated with r eal axon sounds that require the all in one menu which will play every few minutes depending on what you set it to and when you toggle it.

Would it be possible to make this portion standalone with this script instead of requiring a seperate one?

1 Like