[PAID] Heist [PAID] Heist

[PAID] Heist [PAID] Heist [PAID] Heist

3 Likes

Now this is a quality QB release. Not the same burger shot job or Taco job. Can’t wait to try it.

Ur english is better than the last time lol
Cool remake

1 Like

Looks great, GLWS. :heart:

Overpriced its 80$ …

4 Likes

80$? its 101€ aka 120$

1 Like

A little bit overpriced but nice work either way.

very overpriced, nice job, but its still looking very expensive

Isn’t this a NoPixel map? I know the inside is an IPL, but the exterior isn’t.

1 Like

What the fuck??? “A little bit overpriced”? :rofl: ITS FOR 120 USD, I CAN BUY MORE VALUBALE THINGS WITH 120 USD LOL.

1 Like

Minigame was free on github
-REP

2 Likes

Good work but when considering the whole stuff, it’s not worth for 100$. Good luck with the selling if you can do any.

Sadly also for me a -REP

theres free resources that make it better.

the Thermite minigame and the game with the shapes are free CodePens and im sure they aren’t happy that you use them in a Paid script.

i also have to agree that the script is extremly overpriced and as said theres free resources that basically to either the same or do it even better.

(This is my oppinion.)

1 Like

Didn’t like it either. The custom server version required can easily skipped by adding animation stream files.

Little to no good animations. The animation on main door is not synced with everyone. I had to manually code it myself.

Totally not worth.

Tebex Discription also tells, - Currently in beta. Why sell that is not ready yet? 100$ (with tax) for something in BETA?

I can’t see you among the purchasers, I fixed all the mentioned bugs

1 Like

can you send me the link?

1 Like

Link to the game with shapes?

Its overpriced and a half ass code. Also support is terrible. Do not buy from this developer!! Its pathetic to say the least.

2 Likes

Am i missing a file? Cause there isnt anything in the rewards. HELP

2 Likes

GitHub - GucciFivem/gc-bobcat: Bobcat robbery for the QBCore framework. ??