[PAID] Beam NG

You can tell me where is that free version, because this scripts does not work well

stop spamming i work the week so if i push a new update i’ll do it when i’m not at work !!! so this week-end

spamming? when, is I hesitating?

I don’t care that he’s working
I don’t have to wait for you to come from work or on vacation
But if you are selling something, it doesn’t work
what if, I’m not going to buy anything encrypted, I can fix this scripts myself

Update V1.1.0 : :race_car:

-Improvement of decal deformation and tyre health
-Config.lua with support of oxmysql, MySQL and GHMatti
-Whitelist zone where the saving damage will not be taken into account in config.lua
-Trigger event to save manually the damage of car
-Optimization 🪄

i still haven’t received any of these updates and my ticket is unanswered :\ still stuck on beamngv1.0.5, been sent no other updates.

Ok reinstall v1.0.5 then check the fxmanifest.lua and check the version if it’s 1.1.0 it’s the good one version

Doesn’t mention anywhere it’s using the Escrow system

Hello,

we tested the script today.

Is there a possibility/event to get the Damage from the vehicle manually? We have the “fivem bug” with the extra menu and would trigger after changing the extra the saved Damages.

Also we see, that little damages will be after spawning the vehicle a bigger damage. One player has a defective lamp in front and after parking and spawning the complete front of the vehicle was damaged.

And we see also, that the damaged will not be completely synchronized with other players. Especially after spawning the vehicle.

1 Like

still not working… not answering tickets, been like 2 weeks now since i purchased this script and haven’t even been able to use it, highly recommend people stay away from this script. I have seen lots of others with the same issues and getting no where with support.

Great work!

1 Like

0 support, not working, the events that are given dont do anything.

Yep same story here…

I bought this script more than a month ago and I’ve downloaded 3 versions for now
every version claims to make improvements and fix the script but it was never working
not even one of the, database doesn’t save anything, manual saving through included event not working either
I’ve test the MySQL-async version and oxMySQL, none of them is working

I opened 2 tickets in his discord
I closed the first as i saw the update arrived but it was not working
and I’m now still talking with him in the 2nd ticket but there is no support at all
above all of that the script is encrypted i cant fix it and i cant use and i cant refund my money

where is the moderators not looking at this shit we’ve been dealing with for over a month now

1 Like

same issue here lol i pretty much just gave up and considered it as a waste of $

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

which one is that?

Free, but i think you need to add saving system to use it

1 Like

This is literally just value modified free vehicle damage multiplier. But it’s paid…

Trademark violation