Closed,This menu is being discontinued

Here it is

I wouldn’t even pay $5 for dis, why is dis so expensive?

1 Like

$30 for a Menu that’s not the same ole NP one everyone uses ain’t bad. People need to account for the time you spent making it and the quality. I will say I’d update the OG post as the price is wrong and the video is not apart of it. Other then that if it works well and is optimized. I don’t see why $30 is bad. Maybe that’s cuz some people can afford it :man_shrugging:t2:.

just a suggestion, consider posting a screen shot of the config, some people like seeing if the config is actually easy to use.

Here

Early fix suggestion, replace convar “shoudclose” with correct annotation spelling of “shouldclose”

oh lol my bad ill fix it

Still too expensive for this kind of menu.

Stop making script for money and do it for passion!

2 Likes

i am not selling scripts for money. there are people who contacted me to buy this script so i thought why not put it on the forum.

1 Like

there was an bug in my current store so i have recreated another webstore
Link

That’s way better than!

Wish you good luck!

This looks sick! Keep up the great work. Course I can’t buy it and I do miss the old days where everything on this forum was free… But I love to see awesome stuff on here, good job!

I purchased this two days ago and I love it! Works perfectly for my esx based server, the support was also very good as I’m not too familiar with the development side of things. I’d definitely recommend buying as this is unique and looks so clean.

Small question, can we move by opening the menu? I know SetNuiFocus is blocking movement due to mouse focus but I also know that some have managed to get around this problem through JS? Being able to move with the keys but blocking the camera for the mouse, is that the case or not? Thank you :slight_smile:

yes you just have to change one function/native to do that

Uses discord link as download instead of direct download, people should receive their package upon purchase without having to join a discord

Straight out of download I get this error from the config. ( Havent touched anything)

I found the error. line 344 was missing an comma

Would you mind helping me setup a couple things?

i am so sorry for delay, the latest file will be updated soon!, to update you just need to re-download the package