[PAID] Andrew's Realistic Gunplay Animations

preview?

You can see a preview by clicking the view image button

it literally shows nothing, just some guy taking cover

Thats the point, This resource changes all weapon animations to their realistic counterpart

Seems a bit overpriced in my opinion…

I am not sure one image preview is enough for someone to pay $60. If you say it changes all weapon animations you might want to demonstrate that so people can see the actual work put into the animation if you want to support your price.

Obviously this is me outside looking in as a recommendation and an opinion.

I would def do a video of some sort just so people can just watch the animations move and all that.

The one animation I can see looks pretty good though.

This 100%, $60 for something that I don’t actually know what does is conserning. A video would be very appreiciated.

$70 for a client side mod , you must be smoking something pal

6 Likes

It’s actually listed for $40, so you can complain to tebex about that one.

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

Video has been linked :smile: Andrew's Gunplay Animations - Showcase Video. - YouTube

I actually think these animations look great. Ive been wanting to figure out how to do animations so I can do them for the new stuff I have been working on code wise or even rework some old ones I have that could do with some better animations :joy:

Good job homie.

1 Like

You must be new to this site if you think that’s worth $60

As i explained, I listed it for $40, and tebex charges what ever it needs to charge.

You just converted hanakos sp version and are now selling it for $60 smh

3 Likes

This may look the same, however, I recreated it, since converting client side mods don’t work on FiveM Client.

However, This was based off of that mod. It uses similar animations, however, not the exact ones. But i still don’t get why some people, just search around the internet, for things that just look simmilar but don’t ask questions or do any research beforehand.

Client side mods? Its meta files.
Similar animations? No, they’re the exact same.
Even in the extraordinarily low off chance you didnt rip the one already out there, you’re selling something for 60$ that can be attained for free.

No matter the case, stolen or not, you did not make anything. You’re using base game animations, streaming a meta file, and claiming its worth 60$

1 Like

Meta files are considered “client-side” mods, and as i explained, it is a recreation. There is no need to come at me with a hostile demeanour

Recreation of what?
You rewrote an entire weapon meta file? Not likely…

1 Like

blud who tf is paying for this almost 50 bucks for something that changes metas? what ever you smoking i want it becuase aint no way