[PAID] Advanced Vehicle Shop

The best vehicle shop so far!

Description

The best vehicle shop so far.
Unique UI, custom features and highly optimized.
This vehicle shop is not like any other vehicle shops out there,
This vehicle shop will give you the most convenient option to
purchase vehicles with a variety of advanced options never seen before!

Not obfuscated!

Without IP Lock!

Full source code!

Features

Automatic shop:
Each buyer will have the option to set how they want the store to be running, they can choose for the store to be fully automated or managed by a player with a job.

STOCK:
Each vehicle in the store will have a limited inventory of times they can buy it that will be reset daily. (the days and the number of units of the vehicle will be configurable)

TEST DRIVE:
Before buying the vehicle, the player will be allowed to take a test ride in the vehicle he plans to buy, the player will be charged a pre-determined amount of money and will be allotted a pre-determined time for the test ride

INSPECT:
This option allows the buyer (player) to rotate the vehicle and look at it from any angle, and zoom in and zoom out the camera.

COLOR CHOICE:
Before buying the car, the player will be able to choose the color of the car, (the colors will be predefined, it will be possible to change and add more colors)

OPTIMIZED:
The script will not take more than 0.01 MS effort when you are not near the vehicle store.

Frameworks

QBCore
ESX

4 Likes

what for ESX version is that 1.1 ore 1.2 if it 1.1 i will buy it

what looks like the plate and database ? strukture

yes it works for ESX 1.1

Twizitd :zipper_mouth_face:

Shouldn’t have any problems with default garage system?

nice! but 60$ on a script? most expensive one I’ve seen so far

There will be no problem

Q1: How do you set up Categories/Vehicles ? Is it a config for them ?
Q2: Is it obsfucated or something ?

most expensive one I’ve seen so far.

I would like to say that at one time I was looking for a shop that could have stock and dynamics for the player, that would really make the player want to have the car in town.

If you are looking for a resource for a dealership, this is the resource… trust…

2 Likes

Thanks!

I have question is it possible to make, the test drives and buying set to a job so it’s more of catalog without a salesman/saleswoman?

its open source code, so you can modify it your self.

Also the link to the page where you buy it, has an error

It works now.

1 Like

Q1: How are Categories/Vehicles configured? Is it a setup for them?

[PAID] Advanced Vehicle Shop - #14 by Twiztid37 ello, good, I was interested in buying the script but I had a question to modify the categories of my database, do I have to change everything again or by putting this script I already have all the categories correctly set?