[PAID] Advanced TV System [QBCore/ESX]

Preview: Youtube
Our Tebex: Tebex
Our Dev Server: Connect

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

TV System is a script that allows you to browse the internet, streaming platforms on your virtual TV in the game.

Feature:

QBCore Based TV Script. This resource allows you to play video from these sites:

• Youtube
  • Twitch
  • Twitch Clips
  • SoundCloud
  • Streamable

We have made a TV placement system, thanks to which you will be able to set up a new TV set in your apartment, TV will be saved in the database and will not disappear until you pick it up yourself

You can choose 3 sizes of TVs, models can be changed in config

0.00ms resmon on idle

ESX Version is based on ESX-Menu-Default

EDIT

31.07.2022: Sale -15% for 24h

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 900
Requirements QB-Core or es_extended with esx_menu_default
Support Yes
4 Likes

Will be ESX?

1 Like

Propably yes, we are already working on that

Sorry to ask, but the display is only of video. Is there audio and how do you control it if there is?

Yes, of course, audio can run from any application. There is no control over the sound with script, each player can individually change the TV volume through the windows volume mixer.

UPDATE

We have corrected all the bugs reported by customers
We removed the ability to rotate the TV in the Z axis, the function caused many display errors.
Better optimization (0.00ms on idle)

Futhers Plans

Rewrite to ESX framework,
3D Audio

question can you limit placement

What do you mean?

like can you limit to houses only

I may rewrite it especially for you, but we don’t anticipate doing this with the entire script

1 Like

bro ill get it straight up if it has that i see dumb shhits leavinng tvs everywhere thats all

Due to the principle of the script for apartments and houses in qbcore, unfortunately we had to remove the option to save TVs in the database, while outside the home, TVs still normally save

wait that confused mee lol so they dont save in the houses but do in the world or the other way round

We can do it under config, disable and enable saving

ESX Version is now avalible!

mad well yeeahh im gonna geet this to scope it just the same but my end up asking ffor thee custom one and weell mee and my friend have alot of work for people who know a few things for custom work btw

Open a ticket with us on discord, we’ll see what can be done B)

Are you able to use TVs that already exist and play videos on them or only ones that are placed?

For now only these placed, but that’s very good idea, maybe we will improve soon

Bump :smiley: