Requirements es_extended, mysql-async or qb-core, oxmysql
Support Yes

image0-7
[Locked] 17EUR + TAX
[Open Source] 35EUR + TAX

Tebex : https://debux.store

image0-7
OTHER PROJECT
[PAID] Identity & Spawn Selector - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

[FREE] Status Hud (customizable) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

3 Likes

cool system realy

2 Likes

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

1 Like

i fixed it

1 Like

I don’t understand why you make a instruction video like a DJ show.

2 Likes

We thought that the cinematic shot would be pleasing to the eye, if you don’t understand, you can get details from my contact addresses in my profile.

I can’t recommend this. We have the Open Source version of it and the code quality is really bad. As well the developer is not accepting any support, in the moment you try to tell him the wrong things he will close the support ticket.

You’re the first person to buy this and leave a bad comment, let me answer your questions, thank you for commenting

1. First, let’s get to the issue of closing tickets.
    -The ticket you opened was automatically closed by our team because there was no response within 6 hours.

2. And your talk of not being able to work is that you don’t read

(for efficient work)

3.Code quality

-What do you mean by code quality? The code layout has been kept as smooth as possible and the code is running smoothly on our test machines with mysql-async and es_extended.

I think that there is no code inefficiency on the side of the examples I gave below.

Example :

this is not even true and you know this :wink: