[PAID] 20x1 JOBS SYSTEM | Create infinite jobs with level & EXP | ESX/QB

Thank you! As I said before, more things will be implemented over time. But in principle the idea was to have infinite jobs, so they could not be “very” complex, for that you already have our “advanced jobs” hehe. Anyway, we will be constantly improving it! And about deactivating or activating jobs, you can do it already, just delete the one you don’t like and it won’t be shown anymore, greetings. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you so much! I really love your script, and i’m happy for this news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to you, all suggestions to improve the script will be welcome in my “suggestions” channel, greetings! :purple_heart:

It would be nice if I could add more steps just with a sub like they have with the [2] and its [1] [2] , etc… in “coordsjob” and that you can receive “items” instead of just doing tasks, to later change that item for another item and so on.

1 Like

¡New update for Buty_InfiniteJobs!

:fire: Fixed bug when deleting blips from the job.

:fire: Added TARGET support for all processes.

:fire: Added options to change colour and marker.

:fire: Added option to give you ITEMS (when you cut a tree, chop stone…).

:fire: Fixed the error that sometimes did not give you the payment.

:fire: New changes to fivem-appearance support for ESX . Disabled until further notice.

• Now when you use InfiniteJobs with fivem-appearance the change clothes point will become a “start job” point , without clothes. It will stay that way until we make it 100% compatible. In QB there is no problem and it is already 100% functional and compatible.

:fire: Fixed all bugs when using TARGET . It is now fully functional , although it has been disabled in some things due to incompatibility. TARGET can be used in more than 80% of the functions.

It’s a job creator, people share the codes of their jobs. Literally infinite jobs.

1 Like

I wanna ask how to make that job center blip would appear on the map? Because now no blip on the map

1 Like

Hello, yes it should be on the map.

i have email about this and still have yet to hear back on it but the scripts not working you get to clothing before starting the job and get stuck in clothing and have to f8 out is the only way to get out of it and its the same for all jobs

1 Like

Hello, have you read the documentation? you have the common errors there, surely you are not using the progress bar.

:fire: Sometimes there was a camera error when selecting the job . This has been fixed.

:fire: Added support for all targets (ox-targe, qtarget etc.).

:fire: Some people had a problem when using Target, which allowed them to click on the menu multiple times and get paid multiple times. This has now been fixed.

:fire: The “JobCenter” points issue fixed . The points are no longer duplicated, and the camera, when adding several points with TARGET activated, now works fine.

:fire: Fixed that on larger vehicles the “Take Tool” point would be tucked inside the vehicle.
Now in the config, in the Vehicle Data section, you can change these coordinates on vehicles that give you problems.

:fire: -Sometimes there was a camera error when selecting the job . This has been fixed.

:fire: -Open the give object function, so you can modify it if you want to add a delimiter if you have a full inventory.

1 Like

Why do you charge people to install your scripts? Are they so hard to install that you need to offer a fee for installation?

@smithtom1993 We offer full free support and help anyone who needs help with anything, via ticket, including explanations, exports, doubts…

We only charge an extremely small fee for those who prefer us to do a complete customisation, going into his machine, his server and adjusting all the exports and systems ourselves, via anydesk.

The scripts are very easy to install, and we have documentation and a channel explaining everything, but some people prefer to have a programmer do it, and that’s respectable.

I know its says needed qb.esx but can this be used for BJ Core to?

Hello, I just purchased your script but there seems to be some kind of problem. I chose to work and went to this location. There was a problem when changing clothes. I couldn’t change clothes to proceed with the next step. When I went to change clothes, the screen would freeze. I can’t move and I can’t change my clothes. Can you help me? I’m using qb.

1 Like