[pai̇d] mdt

• Completely Turkish menu.

• Fully editable

• ESX compatible

• Its design was done with care from different servers.

Tebex Link
Video

2 Likes

You should definitely translate it to English - besides, the design seems pretty decent, can’t speak for the backend though. Oh, and it isn’t super cheap but it seems worth the price to some degree.

Thanks for your comment, we will consider it

Is it encrypted?

Open source

Not sure why people ask that anymore. Not allowed to be encrypted, IP locked, or anything to be sold here.

1 Like

can you fine people from the tablet? do you have a penalty system?

It is written in the ToS (see term 8 and Addendum D here), however that applies exclusively to resources posted to the CFX.re forum for free. Resources sold via Tebex have no such requirement - currently, sellers may opt to use any method of encryption or third-party verification (such as “IP locking”) on their resources as it is not explicitly prohibited to do so. I do remember seeing somewhere that the CFX team were working on a one-for-all “official” purchase verification system (to prevent the “leakers” and whatnot from using content obtained illegitimately), but as of now that does not exist nor is required to be used.

This section is also being enforced on paid releases.

Good work, Nice design and I think the pricing is fair. Can’t wait to see your progression with it.

Yes, you can enter fine while creating reports but not writing auto fine. if you want it to write you have to set your event inside

+1 It looks amazing

Saw some paid resources which force you to join you to their Discord, then sends encrypted resource.

If they are on the FiveM forums, then moderators will delete discord links. However, moderators also depend on help from us to flag post that require these things that are against TOS. Just as a seller can not require you to go ANYWHERE to get the product you just paid for. They MUST also provide an instant download link. If you see these, flag them.

Now, I’m done with this subject. OP, my apologies for the thread take over, it was not my intention.

1 Like

Wow, conspiracy theory much? Tebex has been around longer than GTA V and LONG before CFX.re. (this took literally 60 seconds to find out). CFX only uses them to provide a safe place to sell, just as they use ZAP. I’m sure they get a little kickback, but so what.

As far as sellers posting their discord on Tebex, FiveM can not control that. They also can not control how a resource is distributed from Tebex, what they can control is whether or not that seller’s listing HERE on these forums get unlisted or not if they aren’t following the rules. Just as, forum moderators can’t possibly see every single infraction and depend on the community to help catch rule breakers by flagging post.

Engliush lol?

1 Like