Deleted

I would like to apologize for a recent error in charging for a product. I am sorry for any confusion caused.

I acknowledge the mistake and am taking immediate steps to correct it. Customers affected by the error will be refunded promptly.

Thank you for your understanding.

sell a free ressource? okay lol

Selling free stuff??

I would like to apologize for a recent error in charging for a product. I am sorry for any confusion caused.

I acknowledge the mistake and am taking immediate steps to correct it. Customers affected by the error will be refunded promptly.

You might want to read the rules again

direct download links for free releases

I want to extend my sincere apologies for an oversight in the recent promotion. Unfortunately, an error occurred on my part.

I am fully aware of the impact this may have had and want to assure you that I am working swiftly to address the issue and prevent similar occurrences in the future. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out directly.

most of the stuff in your shop is not TOS friendly lol you selling cars, brand clothing etc.