Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues

GTA V version? 1.0.2060.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Attached
System specifications HP Omen Gaming Laptop - 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design (8GB Dedicated)
What did you do to get this issue? Today
What server did you get this issue on? VPS - 200GB SSD Hard drive, 8GB Guaranteed RAM. U/L Bandwidth, 4 Cores

After a bit of advice if someone can help me. I have installed hellcat frrom here NON ELS | 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat and when I try to load this up ingame I see this error:
Asset hellcat/hellcat.yft uses 29.2 MiB of virtual memory.
Could not make hard link for /home/FiveM/server-data/resources//[vehicles]/[statepatrol]/hellcat/stream//hellcat.yft <-> /home/FiveM/server-data/cache/files/hellcat/stream_cache/zbd018c24a2ff188d7623885736f89890a1e40e73.
Asset hellcat/hellcat.ytd uses 172.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
Asset hellcat/hellcat_hi.yft uses 29.2 MiB of virtual memory.

and this causes the car to not show up any graphics at all.
I have cleared out the cache, and I dont know what else to try.
Can someone please help me?

Thanks
Aaron

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Please follow this guide:

Thanks TigoDEV. I will give this a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

So did all that, but it still shows a physical error.
So, has something changed? As I never used to get this error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.