OutKast Roleplay | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | Custom Cars | Custom Clothes | Drugs | Hiring LEO all ranks | Hiring EMS

outkast_Mesa_de_trabajo_1
JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! Welcome to OutKast Roleplay! We have 8 Cores & 16 Gigabytes of ram dedicated to our US based server! We are opening the doors to our city with the goal of providing quality roleplay for our community. We bring a wide variety things to do within our city for Civilians, Criminals and Law Enforcement Officers. Below I will be providing you with a sneak peak of the things our city has to offer!

Law Enforcement - Come join our Brothers in blue to protect Los Santos from criminals and catastrophes. LSPD provides a working MDT, a variety of PD Vehicles depending on your rank SWAT, Gang Unit, HEAT Unit & a K9 script… (Currently hiring for all ranks of law enforcement officers)

EMS/Fire Department - Come join the brothers in red to help nurture the people of Los Santos as well as put out wild fires and house fires. It’s a very hectic job but very fun as well. (Currently Hiring)

Civilians - Want to live a normal life and just grind that money legally and not have to worry about the federales? OutKast offers variety of legal jobs both whitelisted and non whitelisted. Such as Car Mechanic, Car Salesman, Garbage Truck driver, Taxi and much more.

Criminals - Enjoy doing bank jobs, armored trucks, selling, manufacturing & transporting drugs? Or maybe you just like being a gang banger and waring over turf. Which ever it is, Outkast is the place for you! Maybe none of that is for you, you’re just into illegal street racing…don’t worry we have custom cars and illegal car parts at your disposal. We offer criminals many thrilling things to do, we don’t want to go to far in to detail, for the rest you will have to find out once you fly in :wink:

Screenshot_63_3

9 Likes

Fantastic optimized server supported by a great community. After all the servers I’ve been too its nice to finally have a place to call home! Tons of customized clothing and cars, always something popping off in Outkast RP, come join the fun TODAY!

4 Likes

Welcome to the city Staxx.

3 Likes

Amazing Server ! Very Optimized , Great Staff , Love to see where this server goes !

2 Likes

Great server with an awesome staff, had an issue with my inventory and it was fixed right away! Server is full of great RP with people who care about your experience. 10/10 5 star rating

3 Likes

Outkast RP is the best server I’ve been to yet! If you like fast cars and high FPS then this is the place for you! The city is always poppin with fresh RP and great vibes

3 Likes

Quality server, well optimized and tons of stuff to explore and do. I’ve spent alot of time in this city and im yet to explore and try everything!

2 Likes

This server is so lit hands down the best server i have been in so far! The clothes is dope asf too and there is alot of things you can do in this server legally and illegally. I play from Australia and everything still runs smooth for me. Thankyou very much to the clothing dev for making me and my gang some lit clothing aswell i cant wait to expand my gang and watch this new server expand aswell!! trust me you guys will not be disappointed !!

3 Likes

Things to look forward to in city!!

1. Apartments - when you first load in, you will choose which ever apartement you want to own anywhere in city that is assigned to you for FREE.

2. Houses - owning your own house you can choose from 8 different interiors for what best suits your financial situation. You also get to decorate your house to how ever you like. You can add a STASH spot to stash any valuable items, add a LOG OUT spot which gives you the opportunity to fly out of the current character and chose another (without signing yourself out of fivem completely), and a DRESSER spot to change your saved clothing outfits.

3. Crafting - if you like to grind you can do certain jobs in city to stack up on rubber, metal, steel etc then find crafting benches located in different places around the map for you to craft valuable items.

4. Hidden locations - We have all been down that road where we get frustrated because we cant find hidden illegal jobs and black markets around the map. Here is a simple and more successfull way to find these hidden locations as fast as possible. If you love to grind and look for hidden things around the map then i consider you have more then 2 or more of your friends with you to help you find these hidden locations.

5. Legal jobs - Alot of the times people will consider doing illegal jobs over legal jobs. But in this circumstance i can almost guarentee these legal jobs you will fall in love with instantly after you get your first pay check. :wink:

6. Drugs - Well lets just say this is a faster way to make quick cash. BUT you have to work hard to FIND and process these drugs. Once you have found these hidden drug locations then you are pretty much sussed. There are 5 different types of drugs in city and 6 different strains of weed plants :ok_hand::100:

7. Custom clothing - We have a very good custom clothing developer who can make any sort of embroidery on your clothing for yourself or any gang organisation aswell as any business organisations. If you want to see his work dont hesitate to fly into our server to see what work he has already done for us.

8. Events - we host events twice a month with some pretty good prizes up for grabs. Join our discord to check out what our first event we held and what the prizes were!

9. Businesses - we have alot of business opportunities for established gangs and individuals who love to interact with others.

10. Custom vehicles - we have a wide range of vehicles from bikes to offroad to exotic and super cars for you to chose from :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Uploading: Desktop_Screenshot_2020.12.28_-_01.53.54.36.png…

2 Likes

Great server with a lot of potential, i recommend giving it a try if you’re into serious RP

2 Likes

Dope server with a very passionate owner… highly recommend

2 Likes

Great City, people actually Rp in this city. Staff is helpful and best thing cops don’t have a win win mentality. Clothes are fireee. Its plenty to do in the city as well whether you wanna be a crim or civ.

2 Likes

Awesome city! Great optimization, great content, even better staff. There’s definitely something for everyone here. <3

2 Likes

bump!

Bump!

A good city forsure! Lots of custom clothes and Unique scripts! I cant wait to keep playing in this city and i cant wait to see you guys there!

2 Likes

Highly Recommend, Great city! server owners and developers work on everything ASAP when anything goes wrong. Friendly players and environment. city has ALOT of things to do and opportunities to create great RP. server with great optimization. have yet to come to a crash or issue. custom clothes and custom cars. A new RP server i can call home.

2 Likes

First Class of Cadets… Whos next?

2 Likes

This city is by far one of the best I’ve experienced . It has so much to offer and there’s something waiting for everyone . A couple of the things I love about the city the most is the grind and how the grind can impact RP, and all the activities. Staff is also extremely helpful and the citizens are sincere . This is a great place to call home!

2 Likes