[Outdated] [Release] Simple Police System [SQL] (Menu, Jail & Much more!)

Hey Dude,

fix Line 120 form / to

-- Seconds
		--TriggerServerEvent('jail', KeyboardInput("Enter the persons ID", "", 5), KeyboardInput("Enter Jail Time", "", 3))
		-- Minutes
		TriggerServerEvent('jail', KeyboardInput("Enter the persons ID", "", 5), (KeyboardInput("Enter Jail Time", "", 3)*60))

If you insert 1 it count to 60 seconds :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks bud, haha my brain isnā€™t working well today. I too like his scriptā€¦very clean.

It looks clean and beautiful, and itā€™s worth it because at least it replaces 5 resources that you could use from other people :sunny:

2 Likes

Changelog

• 11/04/2019 | Added a Loadout tab under actions, where the officer can change their skin, also made it so it is no longer seconds in the Jail System it is now minutes (Displayed months in Chat to better the Roleplaying Experience). | Suggested by @NebelRebell & @hallux
1 Like

Really like what youā€™re doing here. Iā€™m going to fork it and add my own twists :+1:.

I think this is what I love the most about itā€¦super easy to adapt, no reliance on some hodgepodge framework. Simple. Clean. Effective.

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

mysql-error its not clean dude :wink:

No error for me man

can i cuff people put players in cars ext or ā€¦

check again!

Yes you can.

I have had my friend test the script as mentioned above and he experienced no errors. If you continue to experience errors I recommend using the c# version of MySQL-Async.

you ve a link please?

If for some reason you still want the C# Version it can be downloaded from https://github.com/brouznouf/fivem-mysql-async/tree/2.0

Yeah, thatā€™s it.

When I have some free time I think Iā€™m going to try to port over the Scene Menu resource to this system.

1 Like

For some reason, I cannot change my rank to 2, any reason for this?

It wont put my steam hex or anything in the SQL

Edit: Nevermind i forgot to start mysql-async

so i get this errorā€¦

any thoughts?
well i got that erro to go away now i have

Looks like something goes wrong while connecting to your MySQL server from esx_extended

You need to change it in the database for the admins / chiefs.