[OUTDATED] esx_aiTaxi -- Call a NPC-Taxi (GCPHONE)

@hichay
I already have it, but I want to cancel called some way?

Could you set it so players can’t “F” into the car? so they are forced to use “E”. this would stop the AI from freaking out, and also stop us from accidentally stealing the car

2 Likes

So i get in the car and it just pops up with e again and he doesn’t ask where i want to go. Did you find a fix @Chrisnguyen062

@Ryanisnub
it happens the same to me

So I have downloaded the script added the command to the GCPhone, but when I call for a taxi nothing happens from there, I have cleared cache and redownloaded the file any help would be apreciated, only thing that shows is this
event esx_addons_gcphone:startCall was not safe for net

hello excellent script. when i call the cab he comes up to me i can get in but impossible to give him my destination. can you help me

I have tried this clip
Taxi driving on the wall Then did not drive to the destination I wanted Can you update the version better?

2 Likes

Firstly you need fix your blip. you reach the maxium blips on map. secondly this script have that bug.

How do I fix it?
I am not good at English
How can I fix blip and maximum blips to have a way for me to see? thank you

can call for a taxi but it does not come

1 Like

for all those having issues with GPS after getting in taxi

Change Line 115 from

local vehicle = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false)

To

local vehicle = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, true)

When the taxi arrives and I get in and set a waypoint, nothing happens, the driver does not want to drive off!

I too Want to be updated better I am a taxi Come to mark the point Taxi doesn’t drive

The taxi does not start for me either!

I got the same problem but, is curious in my home host works perfectly, drag on my host server and doesnt work :frowning: i dont understand.

i doesn’t show any blips and ped

Can this be made a standalone script?

Thank you. This is very good for me. But NPC’s driving looks terrible. Can you help me fix it?

Can i use this script if i use esx_taxijob and players can call the npc taxi when noone taxi driver from taxijob is online?

Any Fix?