[OUTDATED/BROKEN] San Andreas Super Sport Series ( mpassault ) Vehicles in FiveM!

, , , ,

Only just realised that the Sea Sparrow can’t actually land on water. Haha. It just sinks. Not sure if you can fix that or not. Probably not I’d say.

i’ll look into it, i doubt i can make it work though

yeah that’s expected, probably a new script running it. All good

I am also getting this error

FiveM Error  [Main Instruction] RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_FREE_1  [Content] A game error (at 00000001412365cf) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.  Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.   [^] Hide details  [Close]  [Expanded Information] Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+21B4B 

It doesn’t completely sink. check the handling.meta for this line fSubmergeLevelToPullHeliUnderwater and see if it can be fixed.

you mean this ?

Item><fDeepWaterSampleBuoyancyMult value=“5.0”

Cus that line doesn’t exist.

Are you using any carmods apart from my resource? it may be that some other carmods are causing issues with my own resource, technically this shouldn’t happen, but i’m not sure why it would happen otherwise, i’ve tested it for hours on end with no crashes.

This is from the cargobob handling line:

<fSubmergeLevelToPullHeliUnderwater value="0.01" />

Maybe it just needs to be added and played with.

I can spawn everything except for the tezeract, michelli, gb200, flashgt, ellie, dominator3. I am spawning them through a server side trainer (mellowtrainer). I have noticed that they do not spawn but the trainer doesn’t say its an invalid model

Are you allowing enough time for them to download? They all work perfectly fine for me. Albeit it is through my own custom menu, so it does work the way I want.

The longest I’ve given it is about a minute. When I get back to my computer I’ll give it a try. How long does it take for you to load those vehicles?

they all work fine from my testing, what are the other resources on your server?

Here is all the starts in my config

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start scoreboard
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start cron
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start mysql-async
start instance

start VK_main
start VK_interiors
start bob74_ipl
start online
start mellotrainer

#[ESX]
start async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_jobs
start esx_property
start esx_weashops
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_phone
start esx_cruisecontrol
start esx_joblisting
start esx_skin
start esx_clotheshop
start skinchanger
start assault_vehicles

start coordsaver
start coordsSaver2

All work great for me and my members

You let the global.oxt in the archive, but besides that, great update :clap:

/shrug who cares, its not that important anyway

A few of my friends are crashing because of this, no crash error at all it just stops responding at times once i took out this mod it was fine. I didn’t change any of the files or anything i just dragged and droped the unziped folder into my server and put assault_vehicles in the server.cfg.

I’m still getting the same error I posted above. I’m totally stumped. Any ideas?

Hey there, im getting an issue:

No edits, just installed now from your drive.