OurStory RP (3.0 Update Released August 2022)

An amazing server with addictive community! very cool 10/10

Thanks bro I’m glad you feel like you’re part of the community. <3

I’ve been here since August I think I have worked in EMS and had to work and prove myself to get where I am, but I also get to have alot of fun and 4th listens and works with people to make things even better, I think the pay in the crime and legal jobs is real nice. I love it here best server ive found for rp.

1 Like

I’ve spent about 4 months as apart of this community, it is the first community I’ve experienced that had given me a sense of belonging. Join or else!

1 Like

I joined this community in October.
The group is great, both in character and in the community lounge in discord, and general chat. This is not a meta gaming community, if you want to play serious RP, without getting shot every 10 seconds this is the place! I don’t like general gaming, it gets lame and redundant. With this amazing group of people it is dynamic, and always changing. Certainly something to look forward to as a break from the real world (but does not replace real world by any means).

Give this group a chance, find people in game, and let your character learn by playing as your character. When you’re new to the city, be just that, new to the city. Find a job, or “other ways” to make money. Explore like crazy. Be who you want to be, and do what you want to do. The community rules are pretty lax and allow for a fun and fair RP experience.

Update: May 24, 2020. This community is still very amazing! If you are into serious RP, this is still the place to be!

1 Like

Super kind words guys. We’re so lucky to have such a great community, I mean that.

Currently doing a Christmas event so it’s snowing in the city!

New trailer linked in the thread, at the top. :slight_smile:

For anyone interested but not joining due to our being public, we will be whitelisting in the next few weeks most likely! Great time to jump in and test us out before that happens!

Many major updates added recently!

Brand new housing system implemented!

Released our server trailer today!

This server is apart of a dying breed in which people actually take time in their roleplay, to be as detailed as possible and to live out their characters story’s. Most server’s these days have so much preference on if your a streamer or if you paid money to the server. If your looking for a place that will treat everyone the same and allow you to live out your character’s story then you found the right place.

They have a dedicated staff looking into what is best for the community every day. I am glad to be apart of the community.

2 Likes

Love ya buddy

We are currently having a event with more starting money come through and try the city out!

Come check out the community

Come check out our community

Been playing here for over a year and have not seen another server like it.

Great server.

OurStory is a great place to come and check out, we have great rpers. Staff that want to help new player. Many cool things todo.

Got some big updates coming soon that should shake things up.