OurStory RP (3.0 Update Released August 2022)

Server was wiped this time yesterday. If you’re interested in a new server, now is the perfect time to try us out! Wipe came with a 3 page update.

This men works very hard to bring the best to the server, props to him.

1 Like

Love the RP here, its very good.

I haven’t been as active on FiveM as I used to, but if u ask me for a good RP server, i would strongly recommend checking this server out :wink:

Eco just wiped a few days ago! Come hang out!

Come join the community. In need of police/lawyers/ems!

Looking for more members! Feel free to join the community. New vehicles and features added weekly.

Ourstory is a great server with good rpers. We just had a eco wipe and now we can crate foods, weapons and other things. It is a great place to be.

Still a huge need for government jobs such as lawyers EMS and the Police department. Join today!

We’re still putting out updates weekly!

New people coming in all the time and we are having constant updates. Purge is happening soon!

We’re about to host a movie night on the server. Now is a good time to jump on and meet some new people

New lawyer in the city boys and girls :wink:

are you still hiring Police & Ems ?

We now have crafting, scenes, optimisations, 20+ new vehicles, a massive clothing update, brand new interiors and MORE added this month alone

30 people on right now, might be a good time to give OurStory a try if you’ve ever been interested. :slight_smile:

Make that 53 :wink:

Hey I was banned almost like 3 years ago and really interested in getting back into this RP server do you guys do ban appeals?

join the discord and open a ticket

u did, and now ur in a better place :heartpulse:

This sever is one of the better servers I have been on in awhile. This server provides many rp capabilities and makes sure everyone is entertained and has fun. I have met soem really nice people on this server and everyone has a great time. and, they make exceptions for mature 14 to 15 year olds that are under 18 on their server.