OSPRP - San Andreas State Police Recruitment Post

Hello all!

My name is David Singh and I’m the Commissioner of the San Andreas State Police in a community called OSPRP.

This post is to inform you that the SASP faction within our server is currently hiring and looking for roleplayers who’ll step up to the challenge of becoming a Law Enforcement Officer within our State Police faction.

Are there any available positions for me in the SASP?

At this time the SASP is currently looking for a Deputy Commissioner. To obtain this role, you must follow these steps:

1. Join the Discord server

2. Direct message 401 | David S. with a detailed description of your previous experience in this role

3. Apply the SASP (found in the #appications channel in our Discord)

4. Notify 401 | David S. via Direct Message once your application is finished

5. If accepted, you will be interviewed and treated as a Recruit until you are ran through a basic training course. If you pass the basic training course you will be given the role of Deputy Commissioner

What do I need to join the SASP?

To join the SASP, you must meet the following requirements (NOTE: exceptions may be made at High Command’s discretion):

• All applicants must be aged 14 or older
  • All applicants must possess a legitimate copy of Grand Theft Auto V and the FiveM client

Yep! That’s all you need! You don’t even need any prior RP experience at all!

What do you have that other departments don’t?

In the SASP, we like to focus on activity, integrity, collaboration, and professionalism. We believe that these characteristics are what each Trooper within our agency should follow, obey and swear by.

Everyone is treated the same. We’re not your typical FiveM department where you spend days grinding for a promotion just to be shut down and disrespected by some power-hungry supervisor. We don’t believe in this. We believe that if you feel as though you’re being disrespected by a supervisor or no longer feel comfortable under a certain person’s command, please speak out about it! We aim to make your time within our agency fun and realistic simultaneously.

Tell me about subdivisions!

Sure! So, at this time, the State Police offers three subdivisions;

• Recruitment and Training Unit (Mst. Trooper+)
  • Special Weapons and Tactics (Trooper+)
  • Air Support Unit (Trooper+)

Each one of the above-listed subdivisions carries very heavy responsibilities in their respective fields. Each subdivision is led by a Lieutenant but exceptions may be made for higher or lower ranks at the Commissioner’s discretion.

Thank you for reading!

Welp that’s all we’ve got for you right now. Thanks so much for reading! If any of what you’ve just read intrigues you then feel very free to join the OSPRP Discord server found below. We hope to see you join our agency very soon!

SASP Application
OSPRP Discord
OSPRP Forums Post

Server already has an ad OSP Roleplay | vMenu | Chill RP| EUP | Need Department Members | https://discord.gg/Kub897hwUN