Oscar-Happy-Hamper

In my server I am getting Oscar happy Hamper and everyone else is too. Can anyone tell me whats up?

https://gyazo.com/4bb1d76133916bf140cde60254993006

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

this is a server side issue not client side, you will need to turn off resources until it stops to pin point which one it is.

Same Issue on my server, no idea what causes it.

do you have PIS installed?

Nope, I’m thinking it might be ELS

it could be but i havent had this issue in a while…

I have the same issue, don’t have PIS nor ELS. It happens in waves, sometimes 6-8 people can crash at the same time with the same error

We have it when certain cars are spawnned.

Sadly not no, been happening less frequently but its still happening.

We found it was one of our wheel packs

It was our FPIS/U And Tahoe ones

Was it the same issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.