OrbitRP | Custom Mods | Voted in Government | Unique Jobs | Story Based Roleplay | Looking for Police and Secret Service Agents

Hello Everyone!
I am pleased to announce the Grand Opening of OrbitRP! Our headline server with all the bells and whistles.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/HxEpaU9JWx

Our Offering at a glance

• Fully elected Government
  • Overhauled police
  • Unique Roleplay style (read on to find out)
  • Player run real estate
  • Active and engaging staff
  • custom characters
  • full account system
  • banking system
  • and many many many more things

Available departments

• Los Santos Police Departments
  • Secret Service
  • Politician
  • Medical Services
  • National Guard
  • Judges

As the owner of the server, I have been Roleplaying since Battlefield 2 in milsim style roleplay. When GTA 5 Came out I lost my mind at the roleplay capabilities and roleplayed from dawn until dusk. I was getting a bit burned out in the recent years of the generic driving around and waiting for a cop to pull you over. So with some help, I created a new framework of unique story-based roleplay where there was an overarching dynamic story that incorporated everyone who wanted to be in it. it worked like a TV show people would join to see how the story unfolded. Our first RP of that style lasted 3 months of straight roleplay and was engaging and shaped by the community every step of the way, It was Magical.
I wanted to bring that experience to FiveM! After looking at other servers doing the same thing day in day out. I wanted a change from that something unique… Hence OrbitRP!

I have been working very hard the past few months to make an amazing Roleplay experience for everyone with a server that won’t run badly and is well optimised even for less capable rigs. I have added quite a few custom systems that you will not find anywhere else!
Some of these systems are below

A Fully elected Government System

One of my Pride and Joys is a fully elected government that works both in and out of roleplay to give the players a voice and allows them to shape the very core of the roleplay whether that be department or tax chance to new mods, the government can get it done. Everybody has a chance to run for Minister! A term lasts a month and on the last week of that month Ministers and candidates can go on the campaign trail to get support with press conferences and rallies.

On the Last Saturday of the month, Parliament closes and voting will begin from 7 AM GMT (3 AM EST) to 7 AM GMT (3 AM EST) the following morning! We do it for 24hours to allow people from all time zones to vote! Once the votes are in they will be counted. At 3 PM GMT Sunday, the results will be given and the winning members will be sworn in.

As a Minister, you will have access to classified files and have a chance to change the server in big ways. But never forget to listen to your constituents as they are your bread and butter.
We have PMQs (Prime Ministers Questions) every Saturday and this is where the ministers and the press can ask them pressing questions everyone wants an answer to!

The Sunday is a Private Debate between the PM and Ministers and will be televised across the server, this is where ministers propose changes and such.

Ministers and the Prime Minister can be assassinated and doing so will cause consequences and rewards for the perpetrators. Once a Minister has been killed their department freezes and no new funds are released for a week. If the Prime Minister is assassinated Banks become vulnerable, Welfare checks do not get paid out and many many other consequences.

Overhauled Policing System

That brings us the overhauled policing system, First, we have the standard you see in most servers, Cars, Menus, Jail, stations etc etc… But We also have something better. We have a full investigation system. Gone be the days you ask a player if they have just fired a gun hoping that don’t lie. Now you can trace the bullet casings! Where the gun was purchased and by who. You can scan peoples in-game phones for elicit text messages and interrogate suspect which you will then show the collected evidence in court! and get them, criminals, Banged to rights!

Custom Phones
Not too much to say about this one, We have a custom phone with many different models to choose from. It has twitter, 9GAG, Messaging and calling system and much more. don’t want your messages tracked by the cops to use our dark web chat rooms for your illicit dealings!

Player run Real Estate

Want to buy a house in this wonderful city, well you can with the player run real estate, all transactions will be done through them, rent, purchases and more! A lot of money can be made in the city. With custom housing made uniquely for the server! Time to make some money!!!

Story-based roleplay
With our unique story-based roleplay system, We create an overarching story that is curated by the sr staff including filmmakers, and every player has chances to join in on the stories. They are open-ended and dynamic so your actions can and will affect the story. We keep it all in RP so for example if part of the story is us racing down somewhere if we get pulled over we will go with it, we would not disregard it and put our story above anything else. it is there to supplement the RP. You can learn more about this on the discord server

Well, that is a short overview of the server, there are many many many more systems and things to do on the server and we would love to see you join in, on this marvellous adventure!

The Grand Opening of the public-facing server is 3 pm GMT on the 5th of April 2021. Everyone is welcome and more features will be explained then.
In the meantime Join the discord and chill out, If you join now you might get an exclusive tour of the server before the grand opening!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/HxEpaU9JWx

Bump! New Server, Old Server Post replaced with this!

bump!

bump!
New Mods Added!