Options for a server

Hi everyone.

I come to the forums today to express some interests when it come to fivem servers. I am currently in the mist of looking at servers right now that may include, someone to start up a server or in the mist of wanting to start one up or a community that needs help with start up or running. Now when it comes to server I have standers. Thoses are ones to not give up and push through the tough times when it comes. To give it all you got. What I tend to bring it the best of the best server and a place where there is the best experience a person can have. A place where there is no judging in any form that includes roleplaying too. The ability to work with people who are new or old just a friendly place to come hangout and there be no stress. To have the best staff around and ownership. And also a place where we listen to the community as a whole when it comes to suggestions or anything that has to better the community or even fix it to make it a all around great place to be. There’s only one thing that I don’t tolerate is disrespect or if your power hungry will not work at all.

So with all of that being said. Little about me I have been in the fivem community since 2017 and tend to be in it for a long time. I have been in many communities I have also ran many. I have seen it all to great community or someone that don’t know what they are doing. I have ran every department there is known to man or have been in many staff or moderates positions.

If you would like to contact me or talk by all means please best way is discord. BlueMan#5974.

Once again thank you for your time!

Hey docto,

I am starting a new whitelisted esx server and I think I have what you are looking for. Take a look at my forum post, I am pretty sure it might interest you!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/eu-looking-for-a-director-staff-and-leo-to-launch-a-server-with

If you would like to contact my, my discord is: Gigavat02#0001

!bump still looking. I got a new contact Neptune#1260