One Nation Roleplay | Serious RP| EUP| Custom Cars | VMenu |

Hello! Welcome to One Nation FivePD is a new and ongoing FivePD server that has just opened up. One Nation FivePD is a public FivePD server that Allows everyone to come along and have fun and find a warm welcoming home! One Nation FivePD is where you can chill out and hang out with your friends at any time of the day! We allow everyone to be LEO, Fire and EMS along with some CIV RP, that is what makes the server unique! Everything is up to what comes over the radio. the AI’s and CIVs and how you decide to patrol. We are looking to welcome new members and suggestions to the server! We hope to see you come aboard on a new beginning adventure hope to see you there!

What makes us different from other servers you wonder?

So what makes us different from other servers is we have scripts in for all departments. I mean all departments from LEO to Fire to even EMS every department has a key job. Now that we have scripts in for the LEO or both AI and Civs you can arrest both and you never know what you are going to run into when on patrol. Now when it comes to fire and ems that’s a whole other story i can say less you never know the call to a vehicle collision to a structure fire to even the smallest of things as to someone that just might need some meds. Even our Civ department plays a key role in the community too. I will tell you that there is always the need for a tow truck all the time for the amount of things that goes on in the server. So with all of that being said there is an unlimited amount of things to do in the server and if it can not be done now then we will make it happen then we listen to the community more than anything right now so we can make anything happen around here.

More Information about One Nation

Our Departments
Los Santos Police Department
Blaine County Sheriff
San Andreas Department of Public Safety
San Andreas Fire and rescue
(Are all open!!)

What we Require

We ask your at least 15+
Working Mic
Must have Teamspeak3

What We Offer