Onyx Weed | Weed Growing

Yeah next week I’m going to spend a day looking into it, on my server it’s completely fine. I’ve planted over 500 plants with no hitches or performance issues. I do use ghmattisql but I don’t see that being a massive difference.

how can i allow to use the seeds just in a specific zone?

Great script, by the way!

[ERROR] [MySQL] [orp-weed] An error happens on MySQL for query “INSERT INTO weed_plants (properties, plantid) VALUES (’{“id”:696639,“type”:“weed_pack”,“stage”:1,“z”:30.71128273010254,“x”:423.12310791015627,“y”:-981.6262817382813,“quality”:100.0,“hunger”:85.0,“thirst”:85.0,“beingHarvested”:false,“grace”:true,“planter”:“steam:21321331321321321”,“growth”:0.0}’)”: ER_WRONG_VALUE_COUNT_ON_ROW: Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1

Why I’m having this error, I already execute the SQL to my server

Haha :wink: What is that all about?

after a restart the plants are deleted
why ?

1 Like

Do you have a problem with uteknark that plants disapear?

nothing happens when i harvest or water or feed the plant just freezes my player, this error popped up tho on my console http://prntscr.com/vmw4nx any ideas or help? awesome script tho, i can plant plants ect

I have the same issue as this, did you find a fix?

GitHub link is broken in the first post.

Unlisted until download is fixed.

Update
I have pushed an updated version of the weed script, this script was developed for QB & will need converted to ESX if you intend to use it on ESX. Since some think it’s okay to change a few labels and sell this script as their own, I’m now releasing the full version

hey dude! any chance of an SQL file for this?