Onesync with infinity global sound

Hello my problem. With onesync without infinity everything works fine. When I set one sync to with infinity, I stop and close car doors all over the island. When I put an item on the floor, everyone can see it. Does somebody has any idea ?

Don’t use GetPlayerFromServerId without checking if the return value is -1.

I am using qbus
I’ve tried everything as soon as I use onesync infinity, onesync no longer works. But it should work

The issue you are claiming to have has nothing to do with ‘onesync working’, but rather with your scripts incorrectly assuming a script native can’t return -1.

I have now started the server without txAdmin and have set onesync infinity in start.bat and server.cfg and it works. It seems like txAdmin is blocking it

… no, it rather seems like what you’re doing now isn’t passing the infinity variable so you’re not actually using infinity.

And why did 180 players come to the server without any problems? And with txAdmin only 128 players because it is without infinity?
As soon as I switch on with infinity in txadmin it doesn’t work

okay then, @tabarra can you help this person?

The issue you are having is not caused by txAdmin itself.
If you are saying but only happens when I start the server with tx, then these might be the reason:
:zero: Please go to the settings and make sure the OneSync option selected is compatible with your scripts!
:one: You are using different artifacts, which can cause differences (especially when updating);
:two: You selected different server data or server.cfg when running with txAdmin;
:three: Is txAdmin restarting your server after a crash? Congratulations it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do;
:four: Or you are just plain wrong… ever heard of confirmation bias? Bet you didn’t test your hypothesis well enough!

PS: onesync is a read only variable, so if you have it in your server.cfg it won’t work since txAdmin sets it before that.

1. The scripts are compatible. It also works without txadmin
  2. How can you use 2 different artefacts?
  3. There is only one Server.cfg
  4. Yes, the server restarts automatically after a crash
  5. No, I haven’t heard of it and I don’t know how to test it.
    PS: I’ll try that again now

With Onesync without infinity everything works fine. The problem then is it is limited to 128 players

… stop looking for the problem in txAdmin, this is very clearly the onesync settings being messed up.
txAdmin will set the one onesync setting you select in the settings page, and that’s it!

Anything else is weirdness on your configuration side.

I understand what you mean. However, neither in the server.cfg nor anywhere else is it specified what onesync should activate. Only in txAdmin is it specified that onesync infinity should be on. I can send you all the data and you can set it up for me?

Why don’t they answer my questions?
0. The scripts are compatible. It also works without txadmin

1. How can you use 2 different artefacts?
  2. There is only one Server.cfg
  3. Yes, the server restarts automatically after a crash
  4. No, I haven’t heard of it and I don’t know how to test it.

/\ That’s it, i wont solve your server issues for you.

smart thank you