[OneSync] Sync issue with 'movement spam'

Hello, a new way of abusing a movement sync issue is currently spreading. I do not know if anything can be done, but if it could be fixed that would be great.

Here is a video showing the bug and how to reproduce it:

Unfortunately, it is relatively hard to reproduce it as you need to get the ‘mechanics’. But basically, moving in different directions (people call that strafing) while pressing shift seems to do the job. If you need it I will try to make something to automate the mechanics, if possible.

Thanks

1 Like

This seems to

1. not be specific to OneSync.
  2. last time it was inadvertently ‘fixed’ as a side effect of a change, people complained loudly that we need to unfix it as they got very, very verbally abusive, while we didn’t even know whatever the hell ‘speed boost’ meant that they were complaining about 90% of the time they were abusive.
1 Like

I read the people’s complaints. I don’t understand why people would like to keep that as teleporting in combat is not really fair/good. Is there any way to maybe add a native/convar so people willing to disable it can? Thanks

2 Likes

Being investigated, yes

2 Likes

I will investigate and if I can I will give you an answer.

1 Like

Hello, pretty sure you’re very busy - do you have any update on a potential fix?

No, I’m not the one working on it. :frowning: