[OneSync] - Stolen/AI Vehicle Freeze when another player enters

Major Issue with OneSync and Spawned Car (Not Owned by Player)

Hello Ladies and Gents, new server owner here sharing one of my issues I have faced during setup. Its pretty gamebreaking and is causing me alot of bother. I have searched the forums for fixes and workarounds but to no success. Hence this post. I appreciate you taking the time to help out.

Much love,
Stardawg - The Resistance.

Client

Using canary? No
Windows version: Windows 10 x64 Build 18362
System specifications: i5-3570K, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD 1050Ti

Server

Operating system: Windows Server 2019 Standard
Artifact version: 10.0.1.17763 Build 17763
IP address: 188.40.47.169
Resources: ~350
System specifications: i9 9900K, 64GB DDR4, 500 NVMe

Incident

Summary: Client to server sync issue when a player enters a car not owned by them. For example, admin spawned car (or AI car) > admin gets out > player gets in > car freezes for admin and any other players.

When the player gets out of the car the car is no longer usable. Cars purchased by players are not effected by this and work as expected.
Expected behavior: Server to client sync for all vehicles.
Actual behavior: Vehicle is not synced with client when the vehicle is spawned in or stolen from the streets.
Steps to reproduce: Requires 2 players. Grab any vehicle, from the streets or spawned in. One player sits in the car and leaves, the other gets in and the car freezes for other client. Am able to recreate every time. Player owned vehicles do not seem effected.
Server/Client? I believe this is both.
Files for repro (if any): N/A
Error screenshot (if any): N/A (No errors recorded in console.)
.dmp files/report IDs: N/A (can provide with direction)

Any additional info: This forum post is an exact replica of my issue. However, the error still persists despite being addressed. 1184 Vehicle Problems

Thank you your time, any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just another additional point: When onesync is disabled. The error is no longer present :slight_smile:

Same over here, did you manage to fix this? Or do you have any ideas what might fix this issue?

@RobijnFox Just fixed it. Trial and error for about 4 hours :stuck_out_tongue: I had an old server version running. You can download the latest version here: https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/

Latest Server Build is 2744

Hope it helps chap :slight_smile:

I will try it! Thank you for sharing and helping me out!

@MrStardawg Sadly enough it dindt change anything for me…

try clear your cache too :slight_smile: @RobijnFox