OneSync Question

Hey folks,

If one didn’t know that OneSync doesn’t support more than 32 People in the same areal, how would one finde the answer?

Second question is: Is it possible and planned to increase the amount of players in the same areal at the same time?

Cheers,

If one didn’t know that OneSync doesn’t support more than 32 People in the same areal, how would one finde the answer?

Nobody should take a part in the technical preview before reading the announcement with details and known issues: Technical preview: OneSync now available for RedM!

Second question is: Is it possible and planned to increase the amount of players in the same areal at the same time?

As soon as we find and resolve all the known serious issues and expand critical stuff like object ids limit and hardcoded 32 sized arrays.

Is there steady progress being made on OneSync currently or is the development stagnant?

How does OneSync on RedM in it’s current state compare to OneSync on FiveM when it was the same age as RedM currently is?

Is there an estimate at all for how long the process of expanding the player limit may take?

I don’t mean to seem impatient, I only ask since I’ve not seen any development reports in regards to OneSync.

How does OneSync on RedM in it’s current state compare to OneSync on FiveM when it was the same age as RedM currently is?

This question makes no sense. You can’t “compare” such stuff like that.

Is there an estimate at all for how long the process of expanding the player limit may take?

Obviously we can’t predict anything like that. We’re working with a proprietary closed source game, it could take from 1 day to 1 century to implement such complex stuff.

I’ve not seen any development reports in regards to OneSync.

Right now we’re focused on fixing crashes and bugs. Increasing player limits would only make OneSync even more unstable. It’s still not perfect, around 25-30% of players end up with a crash when playing on a OneSync server, obviously this is unacceptable.