[OneSync Infinity] GTA5.exe!setsEntityDeletionFlag_9 (0xcf8) yankee-nine-thirteen

Client

Using canary? Yes
Windows version: Windows 10 Pro | Version 20H2 | Build 19042.662 64bit
System specifications: GTX 1070, Intel i5 8600K (4.2GHz), 16 GB RAM, SSD

Server

Operating system: Windows Server 2019 Version 1809 64bit
Artifact version: 3270 (latest)
IP address: Private
Resources: Basic ESX resoruces but optimized for infinity and lots of custom resources for infinity (ultimately not too much running scripts for testing purposes)
System specifications: Intel i9 9900K (12 processors), 10 GB Ram

Incident

Summary: Below crash happened while a script constantly deleting and spawning vehicles.
Expected behavior: -
Actual behavior: -
Steps to reproduce: Not quite sure, but possibly after +200 vehicle deletion.
Server/Client? Both
Files for repro (if any): none
Error screenshot (if any): none
.dmp files/report IDs: CfxCrashDump_2020_12_09_09_21_30.zip (1.5 MB)

Any additional info:

The below information may not be relevant to the reported crash.

The script is creating vehicles on predetermined locations when a player enters the 300 unit radius. After creation vehicle is immediately marked as spawned and enters the loop table for deletion check if the owner of the entity exits radius. This works very well with zero error. We have tried 200 vehicles total with 4 people. (this is how many minimum players needed for that many vehicles spawns due to entity limit (purely guessing but that’s the only reasonable explanation I have thought so far)). After a player reaches the limit, they cannot create a vehicle or any entity anymore, so created entities that have no nearby player on them are deleted. After deletion player can spawn vehicles and create entities normally again. This crash is just to report to fivem devs and other possible devs that trying to create too many vehicles on the map. Sorry if this is not too specific.

1 Like