OneSync Infinity Focus Zone convar

I’m honestly surprised that this hasn’t been suggested yet. As far as I can see, there isn’t any suggestion about this yet.

Any chance we can be able to change the hardcoded focus zone (refered here) for OneSync Infinity on our servers?
Maybe like a convar or something that we can set with a maximum, minimum value (minimum being the default 424 units), and recommended value.

I know that you can just use OneSync Legacy, but then you load the entire server in.
Is there a reason why its hardcoded and not configurable for servers?

If you are just talking about the radius, you can already do that: SetPlayerCullingRadius - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs . (scratch that, see below)

However “offsetting” that radius could be something useful. E.g. zooming into far away places (binoculars/sniper scope).
Similar to SetFocusPosAndVel - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs , just for the culling radius

Using culling natives is heavily discouraged as they cause unfixable issues.

I’m not sure if there’s a specific reason for the hard coded value, it might cause similar issues? Or maybe out of fear people would make it extremely large and then complain about performance? Bubble would have to give the answer on that.

Thanks for letting me know. I was just going off the native docs :+1:

Looks like the current native docs haven’t been rebuilt, as there is a warning on culling natives now, see here