OneSync EAP: Why did we not get contacted?

Why are you the head maintainer of a FiveM resource when you want people to move to a competing modification?

Yea im proud to be the last maintainer til the day fivem blacklists esx. Your true colors just got spilled.

Is this going to be a children’s playground where you took each others footballs and don’t want to give it back? Or is anything constructive going to come out of this conversation?

If it’s the former then I might as well close this.

Are you the project owner? If not, can you get us in touch with whomever is?

You and us both know that blacklisting isn’t the solution.

It seems ESX is licensed under the GPLv3, which allows anyone to fork the project. Anyone willing to stand up to make a (compatible) fork of ESX and improve it, for the good of everyone?

you shut up this time your friends already made a decision

If you’re going to shut down ALL EWX FRAMEWORK server users, you’re going to lose a huge huge part of your patreon and community. All because you dont like Hawaii… I disagree with that entirely. I’m not a biased person as I dont speak with Hawaii at all but you’re punishing 50% or more of the community over a single person…

6 Likes

Yeah.

I think it would be healthy for the FiveM community… I mean, imagine how different the servers would become. :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Please read the entire thread, as you can see the Collective wants to NOT blacklist ESX…

Emm? I am sorry? I just asked for a whitelisting and they gave me access to the OneSync (even before OneSync EAP). Why THEY should contact you?

^ classic joke by the elements, they actually whitelisted me.
The problem is you can’t communicate properly. Nothing more.

3 Likes

I can vouch for this, I also asked for OneSync access and was granted without discussion.,

Huh?

We don’t have any opinion on him whatsoever. He, however, seems to have an unfounded negative opinion of the FiveM project.

you’re punishing 50% or more of the community over a single person. blacklist it you lose alot of your twitch base and twitch streamers servers and more you just kill fivem.

@manganese started this let’s see how it ends. you all say differnet words his exact words is this “Unless ESX appoints a new head maintainer who is not actively hostile towards the FiveM project, we will actively recommend against the ESX framework, and begin motions to phase out usage of the ESX framework across the FiveM systems, starting by not allowing the use of the ESX framework on server keys created after a certain date, followed by phasing out of ability to use it on a piecewise basis.”

TLDR Basicly they are trying to get my out of the ESX org and threatning to blacklist esx.

What a disgusting move, you know what how about I stay where i’m conformable, you all have been trying to undermine me this entire conversation exactly like every other time we’ve had a beef. I honestly want esx to be blacklisted just wait til you see the consequence. @manganese started this lets see how this “element” will handle it

You just copied what @BTNGaming said and reworded it :thinking:

They arn’t blacklisting ESX as stated.

1 Like

Why can’t the Elements and Hawaii_Beach all sit down and talk. Because if the Elements did what the one element said

“Unless ESX appoints a new head maintainer who is not actively hostile towards the FiveM project, we will actively recommend against the ESX framework, and begin motions to phase out usage of the ESX framework across the FiveM systems, starting by not allowing the use of the ESX framework on server keys created after a certain date, followed by phasing out of ability to use it on a piecewise basis.”

It would kill FiveM. We all just need to work as a big community and solve these issues so we all can have fun together :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI, any claims that ESX is getting blacklisted are false. The ESX maintainer seems to be on a hostility course against the FiveM project. We are expecting to be able to release a better, more stable ESX fork sometime in the future, with full community contributions. < ~~~~~ Directly from Fivem’s Discord

Correct but my quote is from: manganese (above) not from a random source :slight_smile:

You also only quoted HALF of what was said. You forgot this part.

The above worst-case scenario would be bad for everyone. Don’t make it end up that way. Do what’s best for your project, for our project, and the collective community of FiveM users and server owners.

What do you think they’ve been trying to do for the past 2 hours? Look at Hawaii_Beach’s replies… it’s a real shame. An opportunity to work together with the elements and he just instantly shuts it down. His behavior is unfortunately this issue.

And me posting this will guaranteed cause him to lash back at me (again). A real shame. People always say that this FiveM community is so toxic. This whole conversation shows just that.

Imagine if Instagram would have this attitude towards Apple, to give an example. In the end it’s not good for either of the parties resulting in the users being punished for what could be a flourishing environment.

Shame :cry:

5 Likes