Onesync_big - connecting failure

Hey, So far everything worked fine for me, I quit my game after few hours of playing same day at the evening I launched it again and I couldn’t connect to any server due to ‘’ Connection Failure - OneSync (policy type onesync_big) is not allowed for this server, or a transient issue occurred. To use more than 64 slots, you need to have a higher subscription tier than to use up to 64 slots.

I tried to servers above 64 slots and under. Nothing works, same connection failure everytime.

It’s frustrating because I couldn’t find any solution or similar issues online.

Anyone ?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi,

I’m new here. Installed FiveM etc and when I tried to join a server it’s showing the exact same message. OneSync (policy type onesync_plus) is not allowed for this server, or a transient issue occurred. To use more than 64 slots, you need to have a higher subscription tier than to use up to 64 slots.

Any ideas?

Thanks

It’s caused by a Patreon outage. You’ll have to be patient until it’s fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.