OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

Can you use the onesync if you have a 32-slot sv? free ? to discard and see possible errors that can cause or appear.

Launch the server with the added argument +set onesync_enabled 1

Onesync 32 slots is free.

I think its kinda weird to pay 50$ per month and additional costs for servers. I mean you could make the plans smaller and more people would open servers with 128 slots so yeah.

1 Like

:mascot:

How do i know when my argentum is ready for onesync? does it says anywhere on the keymaster that i am premium? if yes can anyone provide a pict on how it will look like? thanks

Yes it will tell you on the keymaster website when you are bestowed with Patreon rewards. It will say at the top of the site, right above your keys.

No picture though, sorry.

I read through all comments but looks like everyone is talking about 64+ servers. I have 3 questions.

1. What if i want to use free ONESYNC for 32slots server. Do I have to update any of the loops or it’s just enough to +set onesync_enabled 1 and update server to version 1346 or above?

2. I get this in server console when someone connects:
    “InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.”
    “SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.”
    “> handler (@■■■■■■■/rconlog_server.lua:12)”
    Is it correct that I have to ignore it or just don’t start “r.con.log” script?

3. After turning on ONESYNC many of my server scripts (like police,ambulance etc) stopped working properly is there a global fix to it or how to fix them one by one?

Yes.

If you cared to do the slightest of reading, you’d find the solution.

really?.. What kind of support was that? :smiley: I asked simply 3 questions and you gave me 0 answers…

1. For 32 slots ONESYNC - Yes, I have to update loops OR Yes it’s enough to put +set onesync_enabled 1 and update server to version 1346 or above? Which one or I need to do both?
  2. For 2nd question at least tell me Yes or No?
  3. For 3rd question. I will try to read again, but if it’s not too hard could someone redirect to the comment where is the answer?

1 Like

hi everyone, just wandering i’ve set my loops to 0, 255. But whats the difference between 255 and 256? does it matter which. Just i see some saying 255 and some say 256.

Thanks

regarding native work? lots of important natives are not yet working in onesync is there a roadmap or something?

most not working natives have substitutes or workaround
if something is missing in OneSync reports, make a new topic

Only if the player previously crashed, while inside the car

2019-Oct-18 19:21

testaa

1 Like

it includes 0. So 0 to 255 is 256 slots.

image I also have the Argentum and put it in key. The same key I use for EUP, so its obviously not the key. I tried doing +set onesync_enabled 1, and that didnt work either. I am using a VPS Windows dedicated server. Please help. Thank you.

I subscribet to patreon, will i be able to host more than 32 slots now?

When onesync is turned ON on my server all the AI’s go crazy, They go invisble, Server crashes a lot and normal players are also invisible any reason for that?

1 Like