[Old] Scorpion Trainer

You don’t. Unless you have EssentialMode and entirely rewrite the script. xD

Not completely true you can write it to steam id that is allowed to use the menu as function true and everyone else function false or similar system like whitelist

Good point.
My mistake.

One good question I’m trying this new task on how to code in menu when you can send a dispatch aka police to your location how do I manage to code that in.

For some reason, the vehicles will not spawn in when I press enter. Please Help!

Did you rename the folder to trainer like the directions say?

Yea I had that problem the file need to be trainer idk why I tried renaming it wouldn’t work

Hey like I already said, I am really thankful for your work.

To be helpful I added all Cars (I think all :stuck_out_tongue: ) and made categorys like Bikes, Boats, Compacts, Coupes etc.

If you want to, you can add it to your topic :slight_smile:

Check my Thread for it.

3 Likes

I found a weird bug, when u start paging and open and close the trainer again “f6” it somehow breaks and never shows again. The menu sound is still going to its just hidden for some reason.

Update to the newest version.

Hey Mr scammed how do I code in menu to dispatch police fire or ems to your location?

[details=Summary]Added primary and secondary Color. Also added some more colors.
Added Vehicle invincibility (Godmode). (Has to be activated for each vehicle)
Added “Ped into Vehicle” while Spawn

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6q18vtvyl3teg2y/trainer.html
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4edmwh8ymp0ek35/vehicles.lua[/details]

Check my Thread for it.

2 Likes

@Flatracer This link dosnt seem to work can you put up another one

It is working for me? Describe your problem, please.

New Update! You can now add ON/OFF Options (a few have been added as examples). Also a slightly revamped look + new font!

When I click enter, the vehicle does not spawn in game.

Yes, the menu can be seen but they will not spawn

Do you use my edited version?

Just got it working somehow, don’t know what was causing it, but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing to thank for :slight_smile: