[removed]

Removed and Archived.

3 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: Do you have any Screenshots or maybe a Vid from your script?

1 Like

Hi. I actually doesn’t have a video of the script but i’ll upload one tomorrow and update the description at the same time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you very much!

Looking at the code this mostly looks to just be the esx_mechanicjob but changed functions and job name?

Can you describe more what makes this different than the base esx_mechanicjob

1 Like

Hey eXandric.

This is the same script but it has been made to make life easier for server owners to setup 2 mechanic jobs.

I never said that i made the script. I’m saying that i’m releasing a script that make the bennys job available beside the regular mechanic job.

1 Like

thank you we needed this

1 Like

It’s a pleasure!

one question does this bennys share the lscustoms script? does it need to? wondering how it handles society funds

1 Like

You’ll need to add the company to the esx_lscustom. It’s doesn’t handle it right out of the box.

1 Like

can u elabirate a bit on that currently getting a error with bennys actions 2 blip line 841

1 Like

I have a question… This job cancel the ““Mechanic job (Ls Customs)”” or i can add them together to my server without buggs?

1 Like

in ls customs script just add job name

How do I import the sql? into my database?

Hey can you help me pls?
when i got to the job menu the minimap is going away and i have to reconnect to server
any fix?