Ol West RP | ONESYNC | Serious RP | Unique Features -> https://discord.gg/JtSTEhr - Looking For Devs!

I’ve been a member for a while now, and I’ve noticed that there has been an influx of both old and new members recently, which is great to see. The community is always growing and welcoming.

The train event that happened recently was incredibly fun. It’s great to be part of a server that constantly runs events like this for their community. It adds a lot to the overall experience of the game.

One of the things that I love about this server is the diverse range of professions you can choose from. You can be a Lawman, Doctor, Miner, Stable Owner, General Store Owner, work for the Department of Justice (Paralegal, Attorney, Judge, District Attorney, Attorney General, Court Clerk), Jeweler, Lumberjack, Traveling Business, and many others. This makes for an immersive and exciting experience where you can truly live out your western fantasy.

Overall, I highly recommend joining Ol West if you’re looking for a fun and engaging roleplay server. The community is helpful and there’s always something new and exciting happening. So, if you’re interested in joining, be sure to check out the link below and join the Discord community.

Link to join: Level X Gaming

I hope to see you in the wild west soon!

5 Likes

Been here for just over a year now and the community is amazing and the quality of Roleplay is great too!

4 Likes

Amazing community great story’s no better time then now to get your story started would highly recommend giving Ol west a try!

4 Likes

Great place to RP staff are amazing community is very helpful and never a doll moment here one of the best RP place i have been in!

4 Likes

I’ve been coming here for the last 16 months. It’s where I got my start in RP, it’s where I grew as a roleplayer and storyteller. So many great characters, stories, staff and support. If you’re looking to get started in roleplaying in the old west, this is the place to be!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get back in and roleplay with everyone ! Amazing

3 Likes

Always great fun here.
Did someone say puppies… From Labs to Poodles and more come check out the fur babies here!
Great RP always with everyone.
Come on out and see for yourself! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Ol’West just keeps getting better and better . We have one of the best RP communities , Come check us out and see what’s new, :horse: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

looking for a fun place to call home ol west is the place friendly folks amazing staff and lots to do come on by and give it a try!

3 Likes

Great RP, Lots of Stories to be told and create!

3 Likes

For real this place is great love the rp!!!

2 Likes

Truly an awesome community! Lots of things to do like being a lawman, doctor, criminal, hunting, mining, horse training and a lot more. Definitely a place for everyone to call “home.”

Your 1900 themed home at that :wink:

3 Likes

Great RP stories and awesome role players
This server just keeps getting better and better , Come check out all the new things that have been added

2 Likes

Server is very New Player friendly, Great community great people plenty of things to do with ne scripts being added all the time. So many paths you can walk down here literally anything is possible, from being a doctor, Lawman, Outlaw, Lawyer, Judge, horsetrainer, Gunsmith and so much more i would recommend 100/100

3 Likes

I have been in this community for a very long time now, and the friendships built wouldnt be traded for anything, definitely a must join community

2 Likes

An awesome community that is ever improving. Plenty of jobs ranging from selling some “goods” to the local town folk, to mining in the mountains and even enforcing the law/being a doctor!

Join us!