yeah you can make new benches, i have like 20 and they can all have unique items that they can craft
Black money/money support will be included in the next update (money in hand can already be used if it is an item).
ok, please add it as fast as possible because I’m looking for a new crafting script right now, then I will definitely purchase yours.
Does it also work with ox_inventory?
Hi, it may need some modifications, just contact us after purchasing.
the menu doesnt open when i select the prompt
Hi, please contact me privately in order to get support.
hello mr OKOK .
1s i love this one like the rest off your work.
2th … do we have any premade crafting respices ? … i men there is no need for redoing em if you got alot off just rdy for copy past ind have a good day sir.
Hi, no, that should be customized by you.
some ox_inventory support update?
Hi, please contact us privately in order to get support.
- The interface is now fully responsive;
- Added job/gang support for blips (if you do not have the job needed you’ll not see the blip);
- Added webhooks;
- Added set xp and level commands for admins;
- Added different XP/level for each crafting table (you can still use the same XP for all tables if you wish to);
- Added locales;
- Added possibility to craft one or more items at the same time (the maximum can be changed in the config file);
- Added categories/tabs;
- Added disassemble and craft with money;
- Added a crafts list in the config, this avoids having to copy and paste the same crafting table multiple times;
- You can cancel, claim or claim all items from the queue;
- You can open the crafting tables via the following client event:
TriggerEvent('okokCrafting:openWorkbench', id)(id = the id number of the workbench).
- Fixed queue bugs and improved it, it now saves the queue in the database.
what parts of this script are accessible and what is encrypted?
Hi, lua code is encrypted.