๐Ÿ†— okokCraftingV2 [QBCORE][ESX][PAID]

Sorry I mean Native UI. Being able to simply navigate menus via key press have been my goal for the entire server which in turn have allowed me to add controller compatibility for about 99% of my server.

Me menus are simple lists that are navigated with the arrow keys, been interested in a crafting system but all seem to rely on mouse for selection.

Sorry but that is not on my plans.

1 Like

Hello !
I bought your script and as the other ones, it works perfectly. I just love it !
I would like to know if we can configure job grades instead of jobs

Like I went through your client file and I only found one variable so I wonder if I can replace

This
ESX.GetPlayerData().job.name

By
ESX.PlayerData.job.grade_name

And if so, what should i put in config file ?
Thank you in advance and for your amazing work !

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. To get support send me a PM.

1 Like

very good script :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will it be the QBCore version?

1 Like

Today/tomorrow.

1 Like

this is compatible with esx_legacy? my inventory works with weight :confused:

You can make it for qb-core! ?

2 Likes

Yes, it will be available soon.

1 Like

[UPDATE]

• There is now a QBCore version available on my Tebex Page;
  • Changed the way it gets the names, it doesnโ€™t use the database anymore, this allows for more performance and you donโ€™t need to have the weapons as items in the database anymore;
  • Changed the way the crafting queue is made to avoid bugs.
1 Like

Nice update! Keep the good work!

1 Like

I saw a comment that it doesnโ€™t work well on 1360x768p is that fixed? Also howโ€™s the XP update going? If those 2 get implemented I am gonna buy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didnโ€™t had time to add it yet.

Was curious if there was a way to only hide certain blips? IE illegal vs legal tables.

1 Like

Not yet.

2 Likes

Hey i was wondering if there is a ability to hide certian crafting blips. Also is there a way to hide certain recipes

still waiting for my downloadlink :frowning:

Please send me a PM.